Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Part 1- 800 to 1,000 words Research 2 to 3 Fortune 500

Customer Question

Part 1- 800 to 1,000 words
Research 2 to 3 Fortune 500 companies and their performance appraisal policies:
Identify at least 2 different types of evaluation techniques utilized by companies and identify the purpose of or measure of each technique.
Describe whether the techniques identified measure employee performance in a subjective manner, and if not, why you have come to that conclusion.
Part 2- 5-7 Pages
You are the Process Improvement Manager at your organization. You have been assigned the project of identifying the current performance levels of the establishment as well as a introducing various process improvement strategies, such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc., to improve the overall productivity of the employees and the organization.
After reviewing the results of the employee survey, the senior leadership team identified several areas for improvement. One of the issues is the quality and safety in the production department.
The department managers meet with you to discuss implementing a safety and quality process improvement process (PIP) within their departments. You have expertise and experience in using quality processes as part of organizational change and development. However, you want to use the most current and effective methods, so you tell them you want to benchmark state-of-the-art organizational process improvements.
Write a 5-7 page report that you can bring to the next department-level meeting outlining what steps you will take to complete this project.
Research current methodologies and tools for improving organizational performance through quality improvement processes.
Prepare a high-level overview of methods, options, and recommendations for the types of methods and tools that you believe will be best suited to the situation.
Tie your recommendations to the organizational change effort being undertaken in the organization.
Use APA style.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. White,This is all of the information I have. I would be able to put everything in the correct format and model. I just need assistance with the body.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.