Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Select an organization with which the team is familiar.

Customer Question

Select an organization with which the team is familiar. Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you include the following: Research federal government spending and taxes over the last 3-5 years (fiscal policy). Has total government spending increased
or decreased? Explain. Have income tax rates increased or decreased? Explain. Describe the impact of these fiscal policies on the U.S. economy Describe the impact of these fiscal policies on your team's selected organization. Have other macroeconomic events
impacted the economy and/or your selected organization? If so, explain. What are expectations regarding the strength of the economy in the next 2 years? Make recommendations for your organization regarding how to best compete in the expected economy. Include
a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources not including your textbook. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is due by Monday at midnight. Please! I need help with this.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any information. My team flaked out and it's just me writing this. I'd like one written. That way I can just submit through the plagiarism checker and turn it in.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.