Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Create a detailed, bulleted outline of your recommendations

Customer Question

Create a detailed, bulleted outline of your recommendations for actions for five years and the division's capabilities. Include organizational limitations and how those will be addressed. This outline must include justification for each recommendation
for forecasting needs and strategic steps you provide each year. This is for an HRM plan. The company is AT&T. The issues that need recommendations are as follows: Cultural HR Issues - workplace population mix, religion, technology advances, and workforce
diversity Emerging HR Issues - employee retention, globalization, risk management, global mobility Create a 350- to 525-word executive summary
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Greg,Thanks for your response. The whole prompt is listed below:Strategic HRM Plan, Part IV: Final Report
Instructions:
Incorporate previous feedback you received and make improvements.
• Choose three to four cultural HR issues and three to four emerging
HR issues that affect your division. Your choices must reflect your
predictions for priorities and concerns in your division's HRM plan.
• Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word detailed analysis, explaining how these
issues and cultural considerations affect your division and the strategic
plans.
• Create a chart with descriptions of chart contents, or a detailed,
bulleted outline of your recommendations for actions for five years and
the division's capabilities. Include organizational limitations and how
those will be addressed. This chart or outline must include justification
for each recommendation for forecasting needs and strategic steps you
provide each year.
• Create a 350- to 525-word executive summary.However, I am only to complete the detailed, bullet outline and executive summary. The division is AT&T. The cultural human resource issues are: workplace population mix, religion, technology advances, and workforce diversity.
Emerging human resource issues are: employee retention, globalization, risk management, global mobility.I have provided supplemental documentation of previous related works. See linkshttp://jmp.sh/b/773Mc2FqWeJtN21cNLb7
http://jmp.sh/v/d3Qd2BttipkNdQiIfXqgI was unable to use wikisend or mediafire for some odd reason. I hope jumpshare is fine.I hope this will help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Are you still working? How long before you are complete?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.