Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Writing Assignment: Process:Billing/Coding Scenario-The

Customer Question

Writing Assignment:
Process:Billing/Coding Scenario-The process of billing, coding, and reimbursement encompasses a wide range of responsibilities. For this writing assignment, you are being asked to put yourself in the position of a biller/coder in a physician's office or hospital business office. Describe the process of billing, coding, and reimbursement starting at the check in process and finishing when the claim is paid in it's entirety. Select one type of insurance (Medicaid) and use it while completing your paper. Include at least the following:
Check in Process-including: Information that needs to be gathered and why, Benefit and verification including pre-authorization, Forms that need to be signed
Coding form the medical record-including: Which form are needed in the medical record, Process of coding, Actual codes fro the scenario chosen
Claims completion (UB-92 or CMS-1500) Includeall of the information in a list... Box 1 Box 2..... Claim verification process
Claims payment-including
Verification/accuracy of payment
Possible rejections and how to fight them
Payment posting
Billing/Collection from patients
Reporting
Present your paper from the perspective that you are training a new employee
Prepare a 4-5 page research paper. (Title and reference pages are not included in the page count.)
Be sure to site all references
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/essays/8c7k8-writing-assignment-process-billing-coding-scenario-the-process.html#ixzz3jkWgK2qA
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?