Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a case analysis completed on Harley Davidson

Customer Question

I need a case analysis completed on Harley Davidson motorcycle company. I will need a SWOT analysis included along with maybe a chart or two. The analysis needs to follow the guidelines set below. I will need this completed by Tuesday at the latest. The
case analysis will follow the Harvard Business School Methodology, described below. It is important that students update their knowledge of the organization through reading newspapers and journals and searching the Internet. CASE ANALYSIS METHODOLOGY In developing
your case analysis, focus on the pertinent questions or guidelines indicated within the case, and prepare a four-page, 1.5 spaced, justified, written report stating your recommendations, suggestions and comments of these four aspects: • Evaluation and identification
of the main problem(s) • Possible alternative solutions • Issues involved in each option (pros and cons) Recommended solution based on analysis
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr. White,
Yes I would like a new model, following the guidelines provided in the question. It should include an overview of the company and its problems, its business strategy, and what solutions are recommended to fix the problems. A SWOT analysis included would be great. Thanks
Respectfully,

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.