Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Quot;Technological Advancements and Challenges" Please

Customer Question

quot;Technological Advancements and Challenges" Please respond to the following: In a departure from its normal business operations Apple has recently teamed up with a bio-tech company to investigate the possibility of cloning human organs. You have been tasked
with creating a press release to make this decision public and get ahead of any negative press. Compose a statement to the press to explain Apple’s decision and quell potential negative reactions.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am confused, I apologize. This is just a question that you would have to research and respond back with a professional answer. Not sure what you would need from me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Are you still trying to help me with this question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? I'm very confused. You reached out as if you wanted to help me and then days go by no reply? This is one question and people with Masters degrees aren't able to reply? I may be on the wrong site

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.