lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Do you have to pay I have to pretend of Ruby Tuesday I need

Customer Question

do you have to pay for paper I have to pretend i am CEO of Ruby Tuesday I need to 1) describe key areas the selected company's code of conduct that are significant to business, and explain why. 2) Explain key steps that company should take to ensure employees follow code of conduct 3) Suggest 3 ways in which the company can engage in socially responsive activities in the community in which it operates The paper has to be in APA format have cover page times roman numeral 12 font 1 in margins double-space before and after should remain 0. My cover page should read Ruby Tuesday Donna zachery Bus 100 Professor Mandieveyi date 3-4 pages use 2 reliable resources
Category: Essays
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. First thing, when is this due? Second thing: I would need an additional $48 as I charge $20 per page. Let me know if this is okay for you.