Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have an assignment due on 8/17/2015 I want to do it on

Customer Question

I have an assignment due on 8/17/2015 I want to do it on resturant businesses in Pittsburgh Pa here is the assignment: Imagine you are going into business in an industry of your choice. Assume that your business is located in the city or state where you
live. Identify at least three different sources of information you might use to learn more about the industry. Research these sources and write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you complete the following: Identify and evaluate the environmental, demographic,
psychographic, and local geographic trends in your area that relate to the industry. Identify a business opportunity, based on your research, in your chosen industry that could be implemented in your area. Explain the risks and rewards associated with your
business opportunity. Explain if your business opportunity is feasible. Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A written new document and I don't have any other information to send that is all the information that was given.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What other information is needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Instead of restaurant I want to do it on housing in downtown Pittsburgh Pa here is some information to get started.www.downtownpittsburgh.com/_files/docs/prefs.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello! let me know if this helps or not.