Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Omplete Case CP 14-3 on page 736 in your textbook.You must

Customer Question

omplete Case CP 14-3 on page 736 in your textbook.
You must submit an Excel spreadsheet with your calculations of all the requested ratios.
You must also submit a 3-5 page word document in APA format comparing and contrasting the company ratios to one another and the industry. Make a determination of which company is in a better financial situation as part of your conclusion. Also discuss how each company compares to the industry averages.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
link to book is https://financeasim.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/financial-accounting-7th-edition-robert-libbydaniel-short-mcgraw-hill.pdfprovides appendix and assignment info on page 736. thanks
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.
Hello
You require cp14-3 ratio analysis in which the two companies namely,American Eagle and Urban Outfitters are needed to be done. Also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, as well as the 3-5 page written portion. Deadline is Aug. 7th, 2015. Thanks
I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can start working on your assignment, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
Better luck next time :-).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With the minimal and basic amount of work this requires. Offer is too outrageous. Thanks.
How much maximum you are willing to pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only need the the 3-5 page written portion, $40 is max I'm willing to pay as this has already been debited from me."You must also submit a 3-5 page word document in APA format comparing and contrasting the company ratios to one another and the industry. Make a determination of which company is in a better financial situation as part of your conclusion. Also discuss how each company compares to the industry averages."Please let me know if this is something you can do.
Where the industrial ratios are, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Industry info attached
I can write 3 pages double spaced for you for $90, what is your deadline, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks. 40 is my max. deadine is the same as above
Okay and take care.