Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am needing help with an essay I have to write. It relates

Customer Question

hi I am needing help with an essay I have to write. It relates to public administration
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
• Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
o Create, describe, and explain the type of fictional public organization.
o Describe some of the main services, products, and activities the organization provides to the public.
 You may not use the same fictional organization as was used in the previous Week's Individual Project.
o How significant is the corruption problem in your organization? Explain in detail.
o How long has the corruption problem been present in your organization? Explain in detail.
o How long will it take to conduct the performance evaluation? Explain why.
o What will the evaluation assess with regard to the organizational leadership? Explain in detail.
o What outcomes do you propose the evaluation will help to achieve for the organization? Why?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?