Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This week you will work on the system implementation phase

Customer Question

This week you will work on the system implementation phase of the final project, which requires completion of the following steps:
Site preparation: What are the physical locations where workstations, printers, servers, and other hardware will be installed?
User preparation: How will you provide users enough information about the system being installed to gain their confidence?
Installing hardware and software: How will you place and connect the hardware? How will you go about installing, configuring, customizing, and testing specific software?
MUST MEET THE GRADE CRITERIA
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Maximum Points
What are the physical locations where workstations, printers, servers, and other hardware will be installed?
10
How will you provide users enough information about the system being installed to gain their confidence?
20
10
Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors.
5
Properly cited sources using APA format.
5
Total
50
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.
Please mention the project topic and deadline too, thanks. Also tell the length of your answer, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is to perpare a station like a medical field it's due Wednesday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 pages
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do see you closed my other question may I know why
Okay I am sending you the offer, please accept it so I can start working on your assignment, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Please accept the offer at proper place so I could start working on it, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually I will not except th offer for this one I already started working on it. Can you look at the other one I posted which it shows closed
Which one, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment 2: User Training and System MaintenanceIn this
Assignment 2: User Training and System Maintenance In this course, you will progressively work on a system implementation process in six stages: Week 1: System planning Week 2: System analysis Week 3: System selection Week 4: System implementation Week...
You asked this Essays question on 7/12/2015 for $20.
Rating
Positive Neutral Negative
Comment
Cancel
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/account/my-questions.aspx?rpt=2200#ixzz3fppz1qXv
You need the essay on User Training and System Maintenance, please provide further details, and also the page length and your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This week there are three tasks to do. First, you will work on the user trainingphase of the system implementation, considering the following:

• Planning for training

• Contents of training

• Methods of training

• Location of training

• Schedule of training

• Resources needed

• Training the trainer

• Conducting the training

• Additional periodic ongoing trainings

• Computer-assisted training

Complete the section in a 3–5-page.

Second, this week is final phase of the system implementation that results in the acceptance, rejection, or modification of the project, and release, suspension, or deduction of the contracted amount to the vendor(s)—system maintenance. Compose a brief (2-page) summary of how you will:

• Ensure that all hardware work together.

• Ensure that every function of every application of the computer system works and the system meets the functional requirements and the RFP specifications.

• Ensure that data between different systems interfaces and is transferred smoothly and in correct format.

• Ensure correct transference of data from old to new system (conversion testing).

• Ensure that the system can work under maximum load (volume/stress testing).

• Verify that the system works as expected in a live environment.

Third, combine your earlier Final Project papers into a single document, and place this summary at the end

NEEDS TO BE 3-5 PAGES DUE BY THURSDAY

In total for all the three task, please confirm how many pages will be required?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3-5 pages
I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will reject! i believe its too much. I will work on it myself. thank you and sorry

Okay