Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Write a five-to seven-page financial statement analysis of a public co

Customer Question

Write a five-to seven-page financial statement analysis of a public company, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In this analysis you will discuss the financial health of this company with the ultimate goal of making a recommendation to other investors. Your paper should consist of the following sections: introduction, company overview, horizontal analysis, ratio analysis, final recommendation, and conclusions. Your paper needs to include a minimum of two scholarly resources in addition to the textbook as references.
Here is a breakdown of the sections within the body of the assignment:
Company Overview
Provide a brief overview of your company (one to two paragraphs at most). What industry is it in? What are its main products or services? Who are its competitors?
Horizontal Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Prepare a three-year horizontal analysis of the income statement and balance sheet of your selected co
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you the offer, please accept it and also mention your deadline, also mention the name of the company or May I select the company myself, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I would like to have it by tonight before 8 or 9 pm, I prefer the company to be from the United States, upto you which company you select, as long as it meets the needs of the requirements mentioned in the question, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that price is too much, never mind.
How many hours from now and the maximum price you may offer, thanks.