Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Resources: Medical Insurance,the U.S. Treasurer's Office and

Customer Question

Resources: Medical Insurance,the U.S. Treasurer’s Office and Oregon BlueCross BlueShield websites Refer to Table 8.1 and Table 8.2 in Ch. 8 of Medical Insurance. Review the following websites U.S. Treasurer’s Office (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Taxes/Pages/Health-Savings-Accounts.aspx)
The Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon (https://www.regence.com/) Click the individual health plans for detailed information. Write a 350- to 700-word response to familiarize yourself with private payer plans and CDHP account types. Briefly list three
to five main features for the following nine items. Below each list, provide one or two sentences stating coverage of services and financial responsibility. PO HMO Group HMO IPA POS Indemnity CDHP Health Reimbursement Account Flexible Savings Account Use a
minimum of three references. You may use your text and the two websites provided. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for asking me to look on this question.
I will check on the provided links when I come back online in the evening and will let you know if I have any question.
When do you need that by the way?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is past due but I have time to turn it in bc I have extensions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you were doing this one???