Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Review the assignment instructions in the University of Phoenix

Customer Question

Review the assignment instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Integrative Network Design Project. Write a 6 to 8-page paper that includes the following based on your chosen Virtual Organization:
•· Describe the company background, MGO and Needs Analysis for this project
•· Explain the current network’s fundamental characteristics, components and shortcomings.
•· Explain the usefulness of a traffic analysis.
•· Explain the terms latency, response time, and jitter, and describe their effect on overall network performance on the performance of your chosen organization’s network in it’s current state.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Organiztion I wish to use: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CIST/VOPDevelopment/Business/Huffman/intranet/finance/overview.asp
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This assignment is due Monday, 6/29. I can give you any information you need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not need a phone call...sorry. Please someone let me know if you can help me with this assignment!!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would actually need the full 6-8 page paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue I seem to be running into is that it's due this coming Monday evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Review the assignment instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Integrative Network Design Project. Write a 6 to 8-page paper that includes the following based on your chosen Virtual Organization:•· Describe the company background, MGO and Needs Analysis for this project
•· Explain the terms latency, response time, and jitter, and describe their effect on overall network performance on the performance of your chosen organization’s network in it’s current state.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.I believe you would actually need mt login info in order to see the virtual organizations. That worries me a little as I do not know you, and what to be sure of my security.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.