Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is my essay question: You are employed as a legal adviser

Customer Question

This is my essay question: You are employed as a legal adviser to business start-ups. Part of your role is to give advice as to the most suitable business entity for businesses. You are required to examine the advantages and disadvantages of a range of legal entities for a named business start-up and present a justified recommendation. (LO4.1 and LO4.2)
An evaluation of different legal entities for a self-selected business. This may be the same business selected for the Managing Financial Decisions and Resources unit. You must provide a brief background to the business stating the nature of its operations and justify your chosen legal identity for your business.
I have answered this essay question but can you tell me how I can effectively drawn on the material covered in previous units to show an integrated approach to your studies and your ability to apply information to different scenarios in thus essay (there were other units I did and this essay is for a unit called english legal system)?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?