Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

As a penetration tester, you are hired as a consultant by a small- to

Customer Question

As a penetration tester, you are hired as a consultant by a small- to mid-sized business that is interested in calculating its overall security risk today, January 1, 2012. The business specializes in providing private loans to college students. This business uses both an e-Commerce site and point-of-sales devices (credit card swipes) to collect payment. Also, there exist a number of file transfer operations where sensitive and confidential data is transferred to and from several external partnering companies. The typical volume of payment transactions totals is approximately $100 million. You decide that the risk assessments are to take into account the entire network of workstations, VoIP phone sets, servers, routers, switches and other networking gear. During your interview with one of the business’s IT staff members, you are told that many external vendors want to sell security networking products and software solutions. The staff member also claimed that their network was too “fla
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due 16th by 5am
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?