Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This week, you are assuming the role of a human resources consultant,

Customer Question

This week, you are assuming the role of a human resources consultant, hired by Patagonia to analyze their employees' levels of motivation.
Your Assignment
Read the Case Application 1: Passion for the Outdoors and for People (end of Chapter 17).
After reading the case details, prepare your report for Patagonia managers by answering the following questions:
According to Maslow's hierarchy, which basic needs does the Patagonia culture meet? What would it be like to work at Patagonia? (Hint: Go to Patagonia’s website and find the section on jobs.) What’s your assessment of the company’s work environment? (20 points)
Use the expectancy theory or the equity theory of motivation to explain how feeling underpaid might affect the work of a Patagonia associate and what a manager can do to increase the employee's motivation. (20 points)
What do you think might be Patagonia’s biggest challenge in keeping employees motivated? If you were managing a team of Patagonia employees in the retail stores, how would you keep them motivated? (20 points)
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay I will send it you in a couple minutes
Thanks. I will await info.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
here is the information you needed. The Due date is Tomorrow at midnight( June 18 23:59PM)
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.