Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a paper due tonight

Customer Question

I have a paper due tonight
Find a current administrative issue in a newspaper, magazine, or journal article relating to topics such as patient privacy, confidentiality, or HIPAA. Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that includes the following: -Describe the issue and its impact on
the population it affects most. -What arguments or facts are used in the article to support the proposed solution? -What are the ethical and legal issues reported for your administrative issue? -Explain the managerial responsibilities related to administrative
ethical issues. If none were stated, what should have been done? Identify any proposed solutions. Be prepared to discuss your findings in class. Include at least three sources in your paper. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?