Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Create a job description dream job

Customer Question

Write a six to eight (6-8) paper paper in which you: 

-Create a job description and specifications for your dream job 

-Design a compensation and benefits package related to your dream job 

-Rationalize your compensation and benefits package. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the compensation and benefits package 

-Imagine this is the only position of its kind in the organization. From this perspective, design a performance appraisal program to assess your job performance 

-Rationalize your performance appraisal program. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the performance appraisal program 

-Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Must follow these formatting requirements: 

-Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. 

-Include a cover page

Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes but I already tried to start it due to the lack of response. How soon could you have it completed? It would required no later than Monday evening. It is actually due this evening but I am willing to take the day late penalty.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this something you can help me with? I need an answer asap. Otherwise I'll be requesting a refund.