Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Assignment Due Date ; June 1st 2015. Details Your assignment

Customer Question

Assignment Due Date ; June 1st 2015.
Details
Your assignment due at the end of Module 5 was to design a code of ethics . While having a code of ethics is a good thing, it is useless unless it is brought to life in the organization . This assignment gives
you the opportunity to devise a plan to implement a code of ethics in an organization.
General Requirements
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment.
1. This assignment uses a grading rubric . Instructors will be using
the rubric to grade the assignment , therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment
2. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide , located in the Student Success Center . An Abstract is not required
3. Locate your "Code of Ethics Design Paper " (Submitted in Module 5 ) . You will also need the assignment feedback provided by the instructor.
Directions; Make revisions to your code of ethics , as appropriate , based on the feedback received from the instructor
In a paper of 1,250- 1,500 words , create and present an implementation plan for the code of ethics you designed for the "Code of Ethics
Design Paper " assignment . Base your plan on the revised version of your code of ethics incorporating the feedback from the instructor . Your plan must include the following;
1. A description of how the code will be connected to other important documents
such as the mission/ vision statement and other organizational policy statements
2. A research -supported strategy for launching the code and communicating its implementation to all stakeholders.
3. A research- supported strategy for enforcing the code
4.
A research- supported process for evaluating the code for effectiveness and making revisions to maintain applicability.
5. A discussion that invokes current research and explain why your implementation plan will succeed when many others have failed.
6. An
appendix that presents your revised code of ethics from the Module 5, assignment .
In keeping with APA Style, this appendix is not included in the assignment word count. * PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR "TURNITIN REPORT WILL NOT EXCEED 19 PERCENT* Here I attached a
written copy of my assignment, that will guide you through. This is exactly what the paper will be but the Turnitin on this is about 97 percent that is way too much, please try to see if you can get it down to 19percent before the due date. Please give my
paper to Mr. ***** *****. Thanks
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr. ***** *****
This is Joseph Molokwu, the guy who sent you his assignment yesterday , Code of Ethics Implementation Plan Paper, please solve this assignment for me, but if you know you cannot , let me know on time so that I will find someone else. I specifically ask for you for this assignment because of my previous assignment you solved for me. So please let me know by Friday if you will do it or not.ThanksJoseph Molokwu.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.