Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Consider the following scenario: Laurie's contract to sell

Customer Question

Consider the following scenario: Laurie’s contract to sell her tortilla chip business to Hudson contained a provision that she must continue to work at the business for five years. One year later, she quit. Hudson refused to pay her the amounts still owing under the contract. Laurie alleged that he is liable for the full amount because her breach was not material.
• Write a report discussing the contractual issues presented in the case. Outline your opinion with regard to whether or not this was a case of a material breach.
• Give three examples of other special considerations that need to be addressed in writing and executing contracts.
Assignment should be two to three pages in length, with references
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?
Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No nothing, just a homework question from "Introduction to Business Law" course
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.