Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is due 5/16Course Textbook Taylor, A. M., & Feenstra,

Customer Question

This is due 5/16
Course Textbook
Taylor, A. M., & Feenstra, R. C. (2014). International trade (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Worth.
Unit IV Essay
Offshoring
In Chapter 7 of your International Trade textbook, on page 226 there is a Headlines reading titled “How to Destroy
American Jobs.” Please read the story and add to this any research from the CSU Online Library about offshoring
or outsourcing.
Argue against the article’s premise that multinational corporations are moving jobs out of the U.S. and destroying
American Jobs. Also, keep in mind the premise that these corporations should be taxed as a result of this offshoring
practice. Make your argument for the practice of offshoring, outsourcing and why this is good for American jobs.
Your essay should be at least 500 words in length. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced;
paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
1. Look up the Common Agricultural Policy and explain what this policy means and why China and India are so set against such a policy. Also, explain if you agree or disagree with China and India and defend the position.
2. Explain why the WTO is more concerned with the use of direct export subsidies than production subsidies in achieving the same level of domestic support.
3. Who gains and who loses when governments in Europe and the United States provide subsidies to Airbus and Boeing?
4. Provide motivations for the use of export subsidies. Does your answer depend on whether firms compete under perfect or imperfect competition?
5. Why do some economists prefer multilateral agreements over regional trade agreements?
6. Describe what is in the Kyoto Protocol Agreement and make an assessment of whether or not we are meeting those objectives in the protocol. What would you do with the protocol to strengthen it?
7. After being in effect for over 30 years now, has NAFTA fulfilled the promises that were made by the negotiators of the agreement? Please make your argument and defend it.
8. In your textbook it discusses the tragedy of the commons. What does this mean and do you agree with the authors that there is a tragedy of the commons? Defend your answer.
Your response should be at least 75 words in length for all eight questions. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund