Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

There I would like someone to help me with my memo

Customer Question

Hello there I would like someone to help me with my memo letter please.(one page memo) Write a memo to all employees announcing your new fitness center: Your company is ready to open an employee fitness center with on-site aerobics and yoga classes, exercycles,
tread mills, and weight machines. The center will be open 6 am to 10 pm daily; at least one qualified instructor will be on duty at all times. Employees get first preference; if there is extra room, clients, spouses, and children 14 and older may also use
the facilities. Locker rooms and showers will also be available. Background: Your company hopes that the fitness center will help out-of-shape employees get the exercise they need to be more productive. Other companies have saved between $2.30 and $10.10 for
every $1.00 spent on wellness programs. The savings come from lower claims on medical insurance, less absenteeism, and greater productivity. Hints: 1.The company will need to be large enough to support such a program. 2.Consider benefits outside of saving
money. How can easier access to exercise help employees? How does exercise affect stress levels, improve strength and resilience, and mitigate chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure? 3.Stress fun as a benefit. How can access to the center
make employees' lives more enjoyable?
Category: Essays
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I would be glad to assist you with this assignment. I see the details of the memo and will be sure to include. Is there a reason why you listed the background with accompanying questions? Do I need to do something with this as well?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The background is to give you in the real idea about the company and the real reason of opening the fitness center.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
these are the format you need to follow to write this memo 1.The company will need to be large enough to support such a program.2.Consider benefits outside of saving money. How can easier access to exercise help employees? How does exercise affect stress levels, improve strength and resilience, and mitigate chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure?3.Stress fun as a benefit. How can access to the center make employees' lives more enjoyable?
Okay, I will construct a memo to workers addressing all the points made. I can have it to you by tomorrow evening. :)