shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writer and Web Researcher for more than 3 years.

Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization

Resources: University Library, Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization Use the Virtual Organization link on the student website to access additional company information on Kudler Fine Foods. Write a 4-5 full page paper (excluding title page and references-,minimum word count is 1200) in which you justify the importance of marketing research in the development of Kudler Fine Food’s marketing strategy and tactics, and identify the areas where additional market research is needed. Analyze the importance of competitive intelligence and analysis in regards XXXXX XXXXX development of Kudler Fine Food’s marketing strategy and tactics. Your grade on this paper will be impacted by the correct identification of the key marketing problems and will require an in-depth review of all of the materials-particularly the 2003 strategic plan. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I still need assistance. Thank you.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  shabanaiyas replied 5 months ago.

I would like to assist you. Will you be able to provide me with the additional resources from the student's website mentioned in the instructions ? I can do the paper using other online sources if it is okay to do so.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

These are the only resources I have. I you can use other online resources as well that is fine. I need the assignment by Monday the 18th. Thank you!

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/index.html

2003PLAN 2

Contents

Mission ....................................................................................................................................................... 3

Vision .......................................................................................................................................................... 3

Social Responsibility Statement .................................................................................................................. 3

Background ................................................................................................................................................. 3

Current Locations........................................................................................................................................ 4

Store Departments ..................................................................................................................................... 5

Bakery ..................................................................................................................................................... 5

Meats ...................................................................................................................................................... 5

Produce ................................................................................................................................................... 6

Cheese and Dairy .................................................................................................................................... 7

Wine ....................................................................................................................................................... 7

SWOT .......................................................................................................................................................... 8

STRENGTHS ............................................................................................................................................. 8

WEAKNESSES .......................................................................................................................................... 9

OPPORTUNITIES ...................................................................................................................................... 9

THREATS ............................................................................................................................................... 10

Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies ............................................................................................... 10

Stakeholder Analysis ................................................................................................................................. 12

Competitive Analysis ................................................................................................................................. 13

Marketing ................................................................................................................................................. 14

Future Growth .......................................................................................................................................... 15

Website ................................................................................................................................................. 15

New Locations....................................................................................................................................... 16

Telephone Directory Advertising .......................................................................................................... 16

Catering ................................................................................................................................................ 16

Coffee & Tea ......................................................................................................................................... 17

Fish Counter .......................................................................................................................................... 17

Deli ........................................................................................................................................................ 17

Financials .................................................................................................................................................. 19

Contingency Plans and Exit Strategies ...................................................................................................... 23

3

Mission

Kudler Fine Foods is committed to providing our customers with the finest selection of the very best foods and wines so that your culinary visions can come true.

Vision

Kudler Fine Foods will be the premiere gourmet grocery store for those savvy shoppers who are searching for the finest meats, produce, cheeses, and wine.

Social Responsibility Statement

Kudler Fine Foods uses only the finest organic ingredients. Whenever possible, we purchase local produce from organic farmers. We use unbleached flour in our bakery goods and we don’t add unnecessary preservatives to our products. Food is rotated from the shelves on an ongoing basis. Those items that are still in "good" condition are donated to local homeless shelters and food kitchens.

Background

Kudler Fine Foods was established in 1998 when Kathy Kudler fulfilled her vision of establishing her own gourmet food store. Kathy had a passion for gourmet foods but found that her particular neighborhood just did not have a wide selection of products to choose from. Although she had no experience in operating a gourmet food shop, she believed that a one-stop shopping experience at a place with lots of variety and reasonable prices would be successful.

Kathy opened her first store and then a second and recently a third. The La Jolla store continues to grow while the Del Mar store has been having some difficulties. The store in Encinitas has just opened, but sales seem brisk. Kathy works seven days a week, visiting and

4

working at each store sometimes daily. Kathy has hired a manager and an assistant manger for each store to handle much of the day-to-day details, cashiers to check people out and some part-time, local college students to help with stocking the shelves and constantly tending to the inventory to make sure that fresh product is always on the shelf. She also has hired specialists who advise and assist clients with their culinary needs. These specialists are located in each store, usually during regular business hours. Since the beginning, Kathy has handled all of the buying for the stores. In order to get the best price possible for products, Kathy buys in bulk for all three stores. While this approach saves Kathy money, ordering for all three stores on a weekly basis takes so much of her time, that she hardly has time to interact with the customers anymore. Because customers expect a high-quality product, Kathy makes sure that the product is pulled from the shelf and replaced as soon as possible if the turnover rate is less than expected. Kathy intends to continue providing fine quality foods to the local area, while expanding and opening new stores in the process. While cash flow is good, buildings are leased and not purchased and thus far, Kudler Fine Foods (KFF) has been able to operate without any outside investors.

Current Locations

Kathy opened her first store in 1998 in La Jolla, California. La Jolla was selected because it is the area in which Kathy’s initial needs assessment illustrated that a gourmet market is needed. La Jolla’s population was 44,424 and growing at 1.9% per year. The average median house price is just over $2 million. Kathy’s assumption that La Jolla would be a great place to open a gourmet store was quickly proven to be correct as her sales were strong from the beginning and continues to grow. Since the doors opened, Kathy spends most of her time at the stores, selecting and ordering product, occasionally running the cash register, and sometimes even stocking the shelves after the store closes or before it opens in the morning. Kudler Fine Foods was a success since it launched. In La Jolla, locals would stop by the store on their way home from the tennis court or the golf course or the office and purchase fresh produce and other products. As sales continued to increase, Kathy began to think about opening another store using the same model.

The La Jolla location had not only generated sales, but produced enough cash flow so that two years later Kudler opened its second store in Del Mar, CA. Del Mar is just far enough north of La Jolla that residents of Del Mar don’t want to fight the I-5 traffic to visit La Jolla so this offered a great opportunity for growth. The two stores are only about 35 minutes apart on the freeway

5

and Kathy can easily visit both locations for control and monitoring and to finalize the weekly inventory list and order product. Del Mar’s median household income in 2000 was $98,257. The population was only 4,389 people but the area was considered to be economically strong enough and it has been able to support the second store, just above break-even. In early 2003, as part of her expansion plan, Kathy opened a third store in Encinitas. Although Encinitas is located just a little more in-land than the other two locations, the average age of its residents was 39.7 and is expected to be a very good target market for gourmet foods. The average household income is just over $75,000 and with a population base of just over 50,000 people, we think that the Carlsbad, CA area might be a good area for the next store. The Del Mar store would be consolidated into the Carlsbad store once it is open. This will be discussed later in the marketing plan section.

Store Departments

Each store consists of the following departments:

Bakery

Each of our stores has its own modern European-Style Bakery. In the wee hours of the morning, our bakers begin mixing their dough and creating fresh breads and pastries including fruit tarts, table loaves, flat bread, and the flakiest croissants in Southern California. Our breads and pastries are made from old world recipes and the finest ingredients—Irish butter, organic eggs, and unbleached flour. Kudler’s bakery products do not contain preservatives. We use only the freshest ingredients and rotate our inventory daily. We donate day-old bakery products to local charities who feed the homeless. The slogan for our bakery department is:

If you aren’t satisfied that our baked goods are among the best you have tasted, your purchase if free!

Meats

6

Our meat and seafood are procured from certified organic producers. The meat and seafood products are fresh and prepared in the store to order. The butcher shop in each store carries:

 Dry, aged beef

 A variety of poultry including turkey, duck, pheasant, quail, and chicken

 Lamb

 Home-made sausages—made without preservatives

The slogan for our Meat department is:

We will be happy to handle any special requests you may have.

Produce

Our produce department offers over 350 fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices. We stock 16 different varieties of apples as well as a wide range of tropical fruits from around the world. Experienced cooks know that the right combinations of herbs and spices will turn a good meal into a great meal. Herbs and spices are most flavorful when they are fresh, and we carry the freshest herbs and spices in the area. We have an Asian Specialty Produce department where we carry the produce, herbs, and spices that are the staples of AsXXXXX XXXXXing. We know that our customers are interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle while also trying to live within their budgets. We address these concerns by offering most of our produce in both organic and non-organic varieties. The slogan for our Produce department is:

If you don’t see it, let us know and we will special order the item for you!

7

Cheese and Dairy

Our stores carry a complete line of the finest dairy products including Irish butter and organic milk. We are known for our wide assortment of gourmet cheeses. We carry over 250 varieties of cheese from 21 countries. Our stores offer cheese made from cow, goat, and sheep’s milk. We will also special order any cheese you may want that we do not carry in stock. The slogan for our Cheese and Dairy department is:

Stop by any of our stores on a Saturday morning and experience a sampling of our cheese selections.

Wine

We have traveled the world to bring you an extensive collection of domestic and imported wines and spirits. Whether our customers want to mix the quintessential martini or find the perfect wine to serve at their next dinner party, Kudler’s is the place to shop. They will find that our stores carry a wide variety of spirits and at prices that will meet any budget. While we are proud of our wide selection, we certainly don’t want our customers to be intimidated, so each of our stores has a Wine Steward who will be more than happy to assist customers in making their selection. We also hold monthly wine appreciation classes so customers can learn the nuances of our wines.

8

SWOT

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

Our STRENGTHS are:

1. Small organization

2.

No direct competition

3. Lots of choices for the consumer

4. Very customer oriented

5. Good store locations

6. Kathy’s personal relationship with the staff

7. Repeat customers

Our WEAKNESSES are:

1. Deal in mainly perishable goods

2.

Specialty shops with high pay-roll

3.

Small management team with lots of responsibilities

4. The Del Mar location is not doing as well as expected

5. Geographic expansion limitations

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

Our OPPORTUNITIES are:

1. Geographic expansion throughout California

2.

Delegate purchasing process to someone with more time and experience

3. Offer more catering services

4. Add more product line as we grow

5. Spread our brand outside of California as we grow

6. Opportunity to be acquired

Our THREATS are:

1. Competing gourmet shops

2. The economy declining

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

1. You are
to find the two key marketing problems for Kudler Fine Foods and to recommend
marketing research solutions and competitive intelligence to address these
issues.

One of the
problems deals with "place" and the other problem deals with "customer
value".

2. Please review
both the intranet and Internet sites of Kudler Fine Foods. (Link in week 3
materials).
3. A key
document is the 2003 Strategic Plan.
4. Focus only on
marketing problems that fall into the 4 P discussion. No need to discuss
operational problems.
5. Suggest an
outline like this:

a. Overview of
Kudler Operations
b. The importance
of marketing research and competitive intelligence.
b. Identification
of marketing problems
c. Your
solutions (marketing research) for these two problems

Thank you for the info. I will work on it and will be back if I have questions.

I couldn't start your paper earlier as I had a tough schedule. Just wanted to ask you if it is okay to send you the paper by evening tomorrow (19th) ? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I really need to paper by this evening. Is there anyway that you can have it done by 8 o'clock tonight?
Okay, I will try to send it to you at the earliest.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you!

I am afraid if I will not be able to finish it by the deadline. I have searched for resources and unfortunately the 2003 strategic plan mentioned in the instruction is not found. All resources from the university website require login info, which I don't have. I am opting out so that any other expert may pick this up. However, if no body gets back to you and if you are able to provide me the required resource and also to extend the deadline for at least one day, I will come back to this thread. Sorry for the trouble though I never intended this to happen.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I can extend the deadline for a day if necessary. Thanks for the help!

Could you please upload the topic 'Marketing' in the 2003 strategic plan from the website? (You have uploaded the first portion above) The contents list above shows that it is in page 14. I think it will be helpful for this paper. Thank you for allowing an extension.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes I can provide you with that information. How do you attach a file to this forum I have tried and been unsuccessful so far. Do you need my login information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

2003 STRATEGIC PLAN 2

Contents

3

Mission

Vision

Social Responsibility Statement

Background

4

Current Locations

5

Store Departments

Bakery

Meats

6

 Dry, aged beef

 Lamb

The slogan for our Meat department is:

Produce

7

Cheese and Dairy

Wine

8

SWOT

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

Our STRENGTHS are:

1. Small organization

2.

No direct competition

3. Lots of choices for the consumer

4. Very customer oriented

5. Good store locations

7. Repeat customers

Our WEAKNESSES are:

1. Deal in mainly perishable goods

2.

Specialty shops with high pay-roll

3.

5. Geographic expansion limitations

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

Our OPPORTUNITIES are:

2.

3. Offer more catering services

4. Add more product line as we grow

6. Opportunity to be acquired

Our THREATS are:

1. Competing gourmet shops

2. The economy declining

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

STRENGTHS

1.

Small organization. We are able to control and monitor all activities on a daily and weekly basis.

2.

No direct competition. There are no other gourmet stores in our geographic area. Specialty stores are limited and, with the exception of major grocery chains and smaller, independent wine stores, we have no direct competition.

3.

Lots of choices for the consumer. We offer 16 different kinds of apples, wines from all over the world, 250 variety of cheeses, and 350 fresh fruits and vegetables. No one, including the major grocery chains, offers such a diverse product variety.

4.

Very customer oriented. Whenever possible, Kathy works the counter and spends time out in the store interacting with customers. She encourages the clerks to be friendly and helpful to the customers and ask if they found everything they were looking for. If several customers request the same item, Kudler orders that item for the shelves or will even offer to special order it for the customer.

5. The

locations of the stores are in mid- to upper-range economic regions where potential customers can afford to pay "gourmet prices" for the better quality and healthy products and the greater variety.

6.

Kathy is able to interact with all of the staff each week.

7.

Repeat customers. Once customers come into the store, they tend to return every 7 to 10 days to purchase more products. Kudler Fine Foods has a great reputation in our neighborhoods.

9

WEAKNESSES

1.

Deal in mainly perishable goods. Because we do not use any preservatives, approximately 12% of our perishable goods are rotated out of inventory every two or three days, either by being thrown away or donated to local charities. Donated food is still in good condition, but not excellent condition so it is removed from the shelves on an ongoing basis.

2.

Specialty shops with high pay-roll: Butcher, baker, wine steward, etc. Payroll of these specialty positions is higher than that of the clerks and stock personnel. It is also difficult to find qualified people for these positions when someone quits or when we open a new store. Our pay is a little bit below average so we allow all employees to take home some of the perishable goods to share with their family. While this does help put food on the table, it does not help some of our employees who have high living expenses.

3.

Small management team with lots of responsibilities. When Kathy is sick or on vacation, no one is able to order replacement inventory or deal with major business issues.

4.

The Del Mar location is not doing as well as expected. Although the area meets the economic demographics for a successful area, the town is too small to really support the store. Once the Carlsbad location is opened a few miles south, the Del Mar store will be phased out when the rental agreement expires.

5.

Geographic expansion limitations. While there are many areas, just within California that would make great sites for future stores, it gets more and more difficult for Kathy to visit each store and maintain inventory and ordering. While we are planning to open the Carlsbad location and close down the Del Mar store, we are also considering San Francisco as our next "out-of-the-area" expansion, which will make it difficult for Kathy to use her current management approach.

OPPORTUNITIES

1.

Geographic expansion throughout California. There are many more potential areas for new stores including San Diego, Palm Springs, San Francisco and Santa Barbara. Other areas will be considered with Carlsbad next on the list and then possible sites in the San Francisco area. The Asian Specialty Produce Department has been doing quite well and Kudler believes that the largest concentration of Asians in California is in the San Francisco area.

2.

There is an opportunity to bring in outside management to help run the operation. With multiple locations, Kathy is quickly recognizing the fact that she is having a difficult time doing everything that needs to be done. She is thinking about hiring someone to help with purchasing and inventory tracking. These areas keep her in the back office of the stores instead of out front with the customers, which is the part that she enjoys.

3.

There is an opportunity to offer more catering services. Kudler has provided some catering services upon request and in general, the customers have been very pleased with the service. Since XXXXX XXXXXdles the delivery, set-up, distribution, and clean-up for

10

the event, she is able to keep costs down and the profit margin is 25% better than product profit margin in the stores. In addition, Kathy has received tips on top of the profit that basically pays her expenses to travel and set up the event.

4.

Opportunity to add more product line as we grow. Customers are always asking if we carry a specific item or product. If we receive several requests for the same product, we ask our wholesalers if they can provide the product on a trial basis. Recently, we had a few people request Hungarian Wax Peppers which are commonly found on the East Coast of the United States but difficult to find on the West Coast.

5.

Opportunity to spread our brand outside of California as we grow. Most specialty stores are in the eastern half of the United States so the entire west coast offers great opportunities – particularly for those who have moved from New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia who are used to the specialty gourmet stores. We believe there are some additional opportunities in Naples, FL and Greenwich, CT that will be explored in the future as well.

6.

Opportunity to be acquired. As we continue to grow, there is always the possibility that we may be acquired by another company. Kathy could consider such a move in the future as part of her retirement plan.

THREATS

1. While we currently don’t have any competition,

another gourmet shop could open in our geographic area. If we offer fresh and healthy products at a reasonable price, hopefully we can keep competitors from entering the marketplace.

2.

Economy could change and customers could stop buying gourmet foods. Gourmet foods (imported foods and organically grown food) cost just a little bit more than what you normally find in the grocery store. If the economy declines and people’s cash flow is decreased, customers may buy fewer gourmet items and purchase products at the local grocery store.

Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies

Risk

Potential Impact

Likelihood

Detection Difficulty

Value

5.1

Deal with perishable goods

7

7

3

147

5.2

Gourmet food concept may fail

10

6

3

180

5.3

Economic downturn

8.5

9

7

535.5

5.4

Competitors entering marketplace

8.5

8

8.5

578

5.5

Founder's health

10

7

10

700

5.6

Earthquake

7.5

7.5

10

562.5

5.7

Weather

8

7

7

392

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Future Growth

We are currently assessing other geographic areas in Southern California to continue our growth. We are interested in the Carlsbad, California area and we are looking at a site on Carlsbad Village Drive between Interstate 5 and the highway leading up the coast. The only major stores in that area are a Vons, an Albertsons, a Prontos’ Gourmet Market and a few convenience stores. There is a Japanese restaurant in this block, Sushi Taisho, which has been there for many years and is usually quite busy. During the summertime, many people come to Carlsbad to go to the beach and we expect our summer sales to be quite high. This will be described in more detail below. If we continue to be successful, we hope to use our cash flow to expand into this market within the next few five years. We are also looking at expanding into the San Francisco area. Even though this is several hundred miles from our current locations, we believe our Asian Specialty Produce department would be very successful in that area. After we open the Carlsbad location we will begin to scout sites in San Francisco. Our ultimate goal is to compete in high-end areas in other cities as well. Our long-term plan includes possible sites in: Scottsdale, Arizona; Naples, Florida; and Greenwich, Connecticut.

Website

Most of the more well-established gourmet food stores have launched very extensive websites that not only let local customers know what is going on, but also allow for people outside the driving area to purchase product direct. Our goal is to launch our first version of the website in June 2004. We will start with a basic site and add e-commerce capabilities as we fully automate all of our inventory and ordering system so that we can track sales and order replacement product.

16

New Locations

Our Del Mar location is not doing as well as expected due to the small population base of the area. Beginning in October 2006, we will begin the site selection process for a new location in Carlsbad, CA. Specifically; we are searching for a location that is on Carlsbad Village Drive between Interstate 5 and the ocean. The population in Carlsbad is around 90,000 and Oceanside (which is located next to Camp Pendleton) has a population of around 160,000 and is only five miles north of Carlsbad Village Drive. Because our Asian Produce Department does quite well, we believe those going to Sushi Taisho would be customers for our store. We also think our wine selection might be of interest to those who visit the wine tasting stores or micro-breweries in the area. We are hoping to have the new Carlsbad location open and operating by no later than June 2009. We also plan to close the Del Mar store and redirect those customers to the Carlsbad store. Since there are only a few exits on the I-5 freeway that separates Del Mar and Carlsbad, we feel sure that we will be able to service our current customers at the new store.

Telephone Directory Advertising

Since directory advertising costs hundreds of dollars a year, we have elected not to advertise in the local directories; however, we believe that once we have standardized our ordering procedures, we might be able to encourage potential customers from San Diego to occasionally make theXXXXXup the freeway to shop at our gourmet store.

Catering

So far, the catering side of the business has not really been promoted, but it has been proven to be a profitable venture. XXXXX XXXXXdles all of the catering activities which usually require no on-site staff other than herself. She generally receives sizeable tips which helps add to the revenue stream as well. Although we do have some flyers posted in the stores advertising the catering service, we intend to promote this side of the business more, as we can charge more for the product as well as the service. We intend to have 10,000 multicolored flyers printed up. As customers check out, the clerks at each store will place the flyer into the bag until the 10,000 are distributed. Once the website is developed, a Catering link will be placed on the site with information on the service.

17

Coffee & Tea

Most gourmet stores offer a wide selection of coffees and teas. This is one area that can be expanded within the store. Profit margins are high on these products and the shelf life is longer than that of the fresh fruits and vegetables. These are also great products to offer on the website and to potential customers outside of our geographic area.

Fish Counter

Some of the East Coast gourmet stores offer fresh seafood in their stores. Since we are so close to the Pacific Ocean, we intend to expand our offerings by installing a fish counter in each of our stores. Our local wholesale food distribution company carries fresh fish and can simply add this to our order each week. We are hoping that this will help with summer sales as people are doing outdoor activities.

Deli

Although we have a meat department and a cheese department, we really don’t have a deli where people can come in and select a product and quantity and have it cut or sliced the way they like. As part of our growth we intend to install a deli counter in each store to offer some of our products prepared to order. We will even offer samples of product for customers to try.

18

Develop the Catering side of the business

Hire someone with finance background to help Kathy baofficebonfire Jan. 2004

Jun. 2004

Oct. 2004

Nov. 2004

Nov. 2005

Oct. 2008

June 2009

Dec. 2009

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, you have missed the pages after 'Opportunities' to 'Future growth' in page 15. I don't need all the pages between 9-15. I am looking for ;Marketing' in page 14 which is shown in the contents page as just before the topic 'future growth'. In fact, you have uploaded almost everything in the content list except that I asked for.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I am so sorry I thought I got it all.

Marketing

Kudler’s has budgeted $368,200 for sales and marketing efforts for the year 2004. When Kathy started the first store in La Jolla, her sales and marketing efforts consisted of some internal and external signage. While she did some advertising in the local school yearbook and other small efforts, those ads were placed mainly to help other members of the community. As the store became a success and the second store was opened, she decided to take a more formal approach to sales and marketing. Based upon the businesses’ brief historical data, Kathy recognizes that it has two times a year when it receives the most sales. The first time of year, which is actually the second highest grossing period, is around the Easter holiday. Sales really spike beginning in October, through the Thanksgiving holiday all the way up through New Years. During these peak times of approximately 16 weeks, Kudler prints a flyer that is inserted into the local La Jolla Village News, the North County Times, and the Gay & Lesbian Times. Throughout the rest of the year Kudler’s has a monthly flyer printed and distributed through the newspapers. Kudler’s also occasionally advertises in local printed materials that advertise in mid- to upscale restaurants as well as some local radio station spots on an infrequent basis.

Kathy also has had printed up tri-fold brochures that advertise the catering business. These brochures are placed in the stores for customers to pick up if they wish and Kathy has them laying out at the events that she caters. She has also given out business cards at these events

15

and has had others call her to cater their special event. Recently, she also has noticed that some of the attendees of the catered events have been coming into the stores as well. Flyers are often printed for the wine and cheese tasting and other special events as well.

In the future, Kudler’s wants to place advertisements in the San Diego-area telephone directories. Kudler’s also wants to design and launch a website that offers many of its products to consumers as well as marketing the catering side of the business. This will be discussed more in the section regarding growth.

Future Growth

Website

16

New Locations

Thank you.

Here is the paper. https://app.box.com/s/nv8rux457hol6j4mfyuo

You can see highlighted parts both in the in text citation and the citation in the reference list. The one in green color is taken from an internet source. As the source is unauthentic and as it is referenced from the website you have access, I have included it as such. The second one in yellow color is the info I took from the portion you uploaded to me. As I haven't accessed the page, I guessed the topic of the document as" 2003 strategic plan". Please take special care in correcting the citations which are from the student's website.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you with this. Please remember to leave a rating after reviewing the paper.

shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Writer and Web Researcher for more than 3 years.