getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

BU360 Social Impact of Business

BU360 Social Impact of Business

Assignment 1:

Directions: Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length;

Describe the roles of the World Bank (WB), International Monetary Fund (IMF), and World Trade Organization (WTO) in the acceleration of globalization.

Assignment 2:

Directions: Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length

Some people believe that the right of privacy should be extended to the workplace. Others feel that, on the contrary, that such an extension would constitute an unwarranted incursion into the management's right to manage.

1. Please comment on this debate, using examples from the text discussion of electronic monitoring, romance in the workplace, employee drug testing, and employee honesty testing.

2. Are there particular circumstances under which it is, or is not, appropriate for employers to monitor employee behavior? Discuss two (2).

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Please continue

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
I did both assignments in past. If you would like to use that answer as model and reword the answer, I will post them here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Please

Thank you.
Please download your answer Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work.
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
Could you access the answer? Please note that I will get paid for my effort only after you give Excellent Service rating.