Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.
50749495

Design a set of best practices for the leadership of cross-cultural,

Customer Question

Design a set of best practices for the leadership of cross-cultural, virtual teams. Consider the following questions in your design:

What are the challenges posed by cultural diversity among team members? Pay particular attention to the ways in which cross-cultural teams are unique.

How important is an understanding of the individual cultures represented on the team to successful team management? Should your best practices be culture-specific or apply to cross-cultural management in general? Cite specific examples in your analysis.

What are the human resource considerations for designing cross-cultural and/or virtual teams? How are considerations for these two groups similar or different?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.

Alex : Hi. Thanks for requesting me. What's the word count and due date?
Customer :

Hi tonight

Customer :

1,000 words

Customer :

are you there?

Customer :

Hellooooooooooooooo

Customer :

you offline. is this a hoax

Alex : Not a hoax. I just stepped out of chat. I can do it tonight. I'll be online in about 15 minutes and can chat with you. Will that work?
Customer :

ok that will be good

Customer :

I will be here

Alex : Great. There in 5.
Customer :

I am here

Alex :

Ok, just responded earlier from my phone. I'm at the computer now.

Alex :

Certainly not a hoax here. Does the material need to be original?

Alex :

I'm guessing you found me from another question I have answered in the past.

Customer :

are you there

Customer :

are u there

Alex :

yes

Customer :

ok

Customer :

my messages were delaying okay so will you be able to provide some insight?

Alex :

Yes, I can handle this for you tonight. I can write it from scratch in about an hour or use pieces of my existing work, does it have to be 100% original?

Customer :

yes

Customer :

I started putting my thoughts together

Customer :

they have turn it in

Alex :

Not sure what you mean "they have turn it in" ?

Customer :

ok turn it in is a plagarism softwarre

Customer :

software

Alex :

Oh, got ya....

Alex :

No problem. I can make it 100% original.

Customer :

ok thank you

Customer :

so check back at around 10:30?

Alex :

Here's how the rating system works so you'll know. You've made a deposit with JustAnswer. I only receive compensation for my time when you rate my answer. Do you agree to rate the answer when I provide it?

Customer :

yes

Alex :

Great. Check back at 10:30, I'm guessing you are in EST.

Customer :

yes

Customer :

it is 9:30 here

Alex :

Ok, no problem. I'll have it for you. I'll be out of the chat window while I research and work on it but will log back in when it's ready and post here. You'll get an email or you can just leave the chat window open.

Customer :

ok> thanks. see you then.

Alex :

Sounds good. Thanks

Customer :

one other thing it is harvard referencing system

Alex :

Ok, I'll have to look that up.

Alex :

564 words so far.

Customer :

ok

Customer :

wow

Alex :

Ok, over 1000 words now. Looking at the reference info.

Customer :

amazing

Alex :

Have to work fast :)

Alex :

Uploading now...give me just a second.

Alex :

All set. 1053 words plus one reference. You can download the answer here: http://ge.tt/4pB2Zdw/v/0?c

Alex :

I've enabled the rating button so you can rate my answer. I will stand by to ensure you are happy with the answer and address any questions you have.

Customer :

ok

Alex :

We're you able to download the answer? Feel free to run it through the plagiarism checker first.

Alex :

Also, when we are done please let me know if you'd like to block this from being picked up in search engines.

Customer :

yesand yes thanks

Customer :

it seems good so far will give my feedback shortly

Alex :

Ok, I'll wait...no problem.

Customer :

do not want search engines to find it

Alex :

Yes, most people do like it blocked, some don't care, I just like to ask.

Alex :

I have to wait until the answer is rated and then send it to a moderator. Takes about 15 minutes but it wouldn't show up for 2-3 days anyway so no problem there.

Alex :

Also, you can request me personally in the future at www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

Customer :

I am back

Customer :

you definitely focused a lot on the challenges and best practices. Do you have any ideas on the importance of the individual culture and what are the human resource considerations for designing cross cultural and virtual teams

Customer :

as i indicated i had started on my own

Alex :

Sure, I can add a bit on that.

Alex :

Give me a few minutes.

Customer :

ok

Customer :

and i will just use some of my references too

Customer :

this has aided me so much thank you

Alex :

great!

Customer :

would u like to see what I have so far

Alex :

Not necessarily....may be best to just add it to what I put so you have a bit more but I can use yours if you like.

Customer :

I hope this does not put me in trouble as I cant afford to fail this class and I know they are very meticulous on plagarism

Customer :

ok

Alex :

I guarantee it's 100% original. No worries there. I reused the quote by Kevin Sheridan but that quote is everywhere. Other than that it was all written in the last hour.

Customer :

I saw

Customer :

cool

Alex :

I believe my feedback rating is 100%, really work to make sure you're happy.

Customer :

I might just save this link for future reference

Customer :

can i rate it

Customer :

now?

Customer :

or u will have to add your piece

Alex :

Sure, but when you do it will go from chat to back and forth...just wait a minute.

Alex :

chat is easier...I'm adding the stuff now.

Customer :

ok

Alex :

Updated with a couple of new paragraphs at the bottom: http://ge.tt/3IL0idw/v/0?c

Alex :

Once you've reviewed you can rate it. I'll stand by.

Customer :

I cant get it opened

Alex :

Let me try again.

Customer :

ok

Alex :

http://ge.tt/9mDIjdw/v/0?c

Customer :

got it and read it excellent

Customer :

Thanks I will work with this

Customer :

thank you much appreciated

Alex :

Great. Glad I could help. Please go ahead and rate it and let me know if I can help in the future. Save the link because this post will be locked.

Customer :

ok

Customer :

save this chat link right?

Alex :

just save this: www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

Alex :

This URL will simply show a lock screen later tonight.

Customer :

thanks

Customer :

ok have a good nite

Alex :

You do the same. Thanks

Customer :

your a life saver'i hope I get a good grade for this one

Customer :

bye

Customer :

By they way I gave u excellent

Alex :

Oh, you have to rate it again.

Customer :

ok

Alex :

The first time I had it blocked because I provide the answer first.

Customer :

no prob

Customer :

here goes

Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Alex its me . Have a question pertaining to the globilization glocalization essay if you have a moment

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Can you have them categorized according to the question ask if it is not too much of a trouble?

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Yes, I was able to find the articles again but don't have the original question since it was locked. Can you repost it here?

I'm assuming you want components in the document to be associated to basic, super and subordinate?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Here's the link http://ge.tt/1uOy0Ay/v/0

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
1.How important is effective management of the culturally diverse social capital in a multinational company for achieving strategic corporate objectives with regard to human resource management or the management of other business functions?

2. Apply the concepts of globalisation, localisation, and glocalisation to the business function that you select.

3. Is social capital equally important in each paradigm?

4.Explain your answer with reference to practical examples from your own organisation or professional experience.

5. How would you consciously develop your social capital? Share some strategies and tactics.

Hi resent the question just in case you needed verification.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Alex,

I had to submit my assignment so don't worry. Can you lock this one? thanks.
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Sorry about that. I'm just signing on for the evening. I'm usually on most nights between 8 and 10 PM CST to catch up with responses.

Thanks
Alex

PS I will lock this and thanks again for requesting me.