Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.

Need by 1AM EASTERN 10/29/2013 Link to article:

Need by 1AM EASTERN 10/29/2013
Link to article:

The article "The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy," from Harvard Business Review, presents a comprehensive view of how five major competitive forces shape the industry and strategic planning of businesses. Each force has specific ways that shape competition, which may influence strategy.

Write a 1,050-1,750 word paper on the relationship between IT and a company's competitive advantage or strategy.

Identify and briefly describe five specific areas where IT represents a risk to a company's competitive advantage.
Identify and briefly describe five specific areas in which IT may support or promote a company's competitive advantage.
Select a disadvantage you identified, and provide a detailed scenario of how it would occur, and what steps might be taken to reduce the risk.
Select an advantage you identified, and provide a detailed scenario of how it could be leveraged to improve a company's competitive advantage.

Utilize the individual written assignment grading rubric for this assignment.

Alex : Hi. I can help you here. For the offered price I can give you the 1050 words. Let me know if that works and I can have it around 10:30 to 11 EST.
Alex : Thanks, Alex

yes that would be great. the 1050 must be the body not including title references etc. it must be all original and in apa format.

here is a shared linke with the rubric and document again for your convenience

i will check back in a few hours to see if you have any questions

any questions?

Alex : Nope. I'm good to go. Will respond here if I have some. Thanks , Alex
Alex :

Finished, uploading now.

Your answer is ready. You can download it here:

The answer is 1195 words plus references. Please remember to rate based on your satisfaction or respond here with questions.

Hi. Please remember to rate my answer. Thanks!