getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

As a human resources professional, you are working with first-level

As a human resources professional, you are working with first-level supervisors. Prepare a well-researched training tool that addresses the following elements of designing a performance management system for an accounting firm:

Describe the components of a complete performance management system.
Discuss how a performance management system supports employee motivation and contributes to maximizing company performance and competitive advantage.
Provide examples of how employee motivational techniques can maximize employee contributions.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 9 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still need the answer
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is getsetgo available ?
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)
Expert:  getsetgo replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for requesting me and sorry for late response.
I will work on it today and post the answer soon.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
@getsetgo it has to be at least 800 words and thanks for responding
Expert:  getsetgo replied 9 months ago.
sure. thanks.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 9 months ago.
Please download your answer Here
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.