Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.
50749495

Alex

Customer Question

For Alex Only

Alex if you could take care of this for me by tomorrow afternoon that would be great. The company will be CHR Hansen. Let me know if you have any issues doing this for me thanks. Most large companies spend a substantial amount of money on creating advertising campaigns that influence customer behavior. Select the following link to review some memorable advertising campaigns: Top Company Ads. Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. Complete the following for this assignment: Search online for ads or commercials from your selected company. Provide a link of the ad in your discussion post. Then, complete the following: Give a brief sketch of the ad or commercial. Add the link or reference. Describe 1 feature of the ad that makes it different from its competition. What makes the ad persuasive and memorable? Do you think this is an effective ad for your customer group? Why or why not?

Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Hi, working on this.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok not a problem, you think you will get to the other one as well

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Yes, all but the sketch, I don't really draw :) Will come up with some explanation though.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

works for me

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Im gonna be offline for a few hours, have some other things I need to get done. Ill check back in a bit for the answers for the two questions. Thanks for taking care of this for me.

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
All set with 388 words:

http://ge.tt/1ePKw0w/v/0?c
AdImprovement.docx

Thanks
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I recieved the response thanks once again

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey i posted two new questions for ya, was hoping you could take care of these for me by tomorrow early afternoon. Thanks

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Hi, let me take a look.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Once you take a look let me know if you can take care these questions for me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know asap if you can handle my two new questions today or if I should open them to other experts
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
I will opt out as I won't be online until late this evening.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey I would really like to continue working with you, if i provide a bonus on both questions could you take care of them tonight when you get on? Pls respond as soon as you can

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Hi. The one is a minimum of 1800 words plus the slides. I can turn these around quick but there's a few hours involved on that one. The shorter one I may be able to squeeze in tonight. Let's leave them as opted out in case someone can pick them up. Would definitely like to continue working with you as well as your great to respond quickly and good to work with.

I have one promised for tonight already. I will respond as soon as I'm online this evening.
Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok would you be able to get the shorter one done tonight and then the other one by tomorrow still with a bonus
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey Alex how can I make the questions open to all experts?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hey I got someone to take care of the 12 to 15 slide one not sure if they will be able to get the other one if you could get that one tonight I will provide a bonus for you
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Still need it, I'm going to review it now if you do....

?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I got someone to cover both but thanks. I've got two final questions if you could take care of them that would be great. They are both a high word count but not due until Sunday. If you could take them ill post them to you and provide a great bonus for both. Let me know and ill post them tonight for you or another expert
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Let me know the word count and topics. You can just post them here so I can review before you post that way I can let you know my availability.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok as soon as I get home in about an hr ill put them on here and you can let know
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Here is question one. It is 2,000-2,500 words with at least 2 references more is better.

-You have just been hired as the director of process improvement, a new position, by the VP of Operations for the ABC Manufacturing Company. ABC has been plagued by both internal and external vendor issues; the vendor issues involved repeated late deliveries and poor quality, while internally poor deliveries to customers resulted from both vendor issues, as well as quality and scheduling issues. The CEO’s instinct is that the factory could benefit from some wide-reaching process improvements.

The VP of Operations has decided that a far greater focus on vendor quality and internal process improvements must be taken. The VP of Procurement, prior to your coming on board, had already met with the CEO’s of ABC’s 4 major vendors and alerted them that he expected them to begin turning around their quality performance. About a month prior, he had sent each a letter suggesting several formal overall quality programs that they may embark upon, which included the following:

• TQM

• Juran's Trilogy

• Crosby's program

• Deming's program

• Six Sigma

The VP has already received the following responses from each of the main vendors, and he asked you, in coming months, to work with each vendor as they implement their quality initiatives.

• Company A had written back that it was planning to implement the Juran program but had not yet begun, hoping you could visit and shed some light on the overall concept, methodology, pros, and cons.

• Company B had written back that it was planning to implement the Crosby program but had not yet begun, hoping you could visit and shed some light on the overall concept, methodology, pros, and cons.

• Company C had written back that it was planning to implement the Deming program but had not yet begun, hoping you could visit and shed some light on the overall concept, methodology, pros, and cons.

• Company D had written back that it was planning to implement a TQM program but had not yet begun, hoping you could visit and shed some light on the overall concept, methodology, pros, and cons.

• Company E had written back that it was planning to implement the Six Sigma program but had not yet begun, hoping you could visit and shed some light on the overall concept, methodology, pros, and cons.

In addition, you know that as far as internal processes and overall supply chain management goes, that there may be opportunities for improvement. Currently, the following internal opportunities exist for possible process improvement:

• Supply Chain Management

• The company communicates separately with each vendor; usually when a forecast or production change is made, not every vendor finds out the same day. This leads to confusion, excess inventories, and stock outs.

• Demand Planning

• The primary method to establish the master production schedule is to use a forecast that is created prior to the beginning of the year and updated monthly using salesmen’s inputs. Invariably, the company ends up producing too much of the wrong items (not demanded) and too few of what is in demand (real customer orders).

• Multistage Inventory

• To create ABC’s final finished product requires a multiple-step supply chain, which looks something like the following:

• Raw material to vendors factory

• Vendor processes raw materials to make their parts

• Those parts are shipped to ABC’s factory

• ABC processes purchased parts through a succession of departments, each one adding more and more vale

• Finally, all finished components are assembled into a finished product.

o Currently, every step in this entire supply chain is scheduled, monitored through some kind of MRP system, reported throughout the day, and seems to take an inordinate amount of system updating.

· Transportation Planning

o ABC continues to use its own fleet to deliver finished goods all over the country and to have common carriers deliver parts from its vendors, also located all over the country.

· Process Control, Performance, and Variability

o ABC’s own internal process seem to all of a sudden go in and out of quality specifications; the company always seems to find out too late to avoid massive amounts of scrap, rejected parts, or labor costs to rework parts.

· Negative and Positive Cash Flow

o The company goes through frequent swings from positive to negative cash flows as inventory purchases for large lots create negative cash flows, but then using up these materials occur at a slower rate, and with less outgoing, cash flow becomes positive. The CFO really struggles with managing these cash flow swings.

Before you begin to put together a vendor visitation schedule together, your boss, the VP of Procurement, advised you that the CEO expects a comprehensive report, in about a month, covering the following specific topics:

• The key characteristics and requirements and the pros and cons of each of the following overarching quality programs should be put into a chart format. The chart should have columns for an overall 1-sentence description of each program, its pros, and its cons.

• TQM

• Juran's Trilogy

• Deming

• Crosby

• Six Sigma

• Provide your view on how a formal process improvement program could help at both vendor locations and inside ABC’s own factory.

• Specifically, in the areas of vendor quality and delivery performance, what are the benefits of creating a vendor certification program, and what does it involve?

• Specifically, in the area of ABC’s own internal workings, what opportunities for continuous improvement exist, and what exactly would you do?

• How do you get ABC itself to adopt a more continuous improvement mentality?

Finally, and most importantly, all these operational improvements could create a strategic advantage for ABC because most of its competitors have similar internal and vendor quality challenges, as well as internal operational challenges.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Here is question 2. Parts 1 and 2 are a combined 2,000-2,500 word count and part three is 800-1,000. This is on the company from the other questions you have done for me CHR Hansen

-Now that you know everything possible about your customer, how will you connect your message with the customer market segment that you have been developing throughout Weeks 1–3?

For this project, you will create 2 sales opportunities to use to reach out to your customers based on what you know about your industry and product. You will use 2 direct marketing techniques: an advertisement and a sales pitch. The project is separated into 2 parts.

Part 1:

This will be a digital advertisement that creates an emotional appeal to reach your target segment of customers, influencing them to buy your product. Include the following elements in your ad:

• A logo and/or slogan

• A headline

• At least 200 words of body copy listing 2 features and 2 benefits of the product

• A visual communication element

• A 300-word summary of your creative intent

• Remember to include the target market’s demographics and psychographics and how the creative ad connects with the selected customers.

Part 2:

This will be an electronic sales pitch or presentation of 300–500 words, including the following elements:

• A promotional element, such as a coupon; discount; or buy one, get one free

• Explanation of how you will influence your customer to buy the product

• Explanation of why you would use the ad that you just created in addition to the sales pitch to encourage a purchase

The final part of your plan will include a customer communications section. Draft and recommend one customer communications strategy to include in the plan. Detail the following:

• Decide how you will stay in contact with customers with a customer communications strategy.

• Add 1 communication vehicle that you will use such as an e-zine, a blog, a social networking page with updates, a newsletter, direct marketing campaigns, and so on.

• Choose 1 communication vehicle, and draft the communications message that you would deliver for the first piece. For example, if you are writing a customer blog, a first message could be about customer service and how it sets your company apart from the competition.

• Then, add this section at the end of your final Key Assignment plan. Organize the sections, edit them, and post the final draft of the plan.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Pls let me know as soon as possible if you can do these for me. They are due monday so if you do them i would need them by monday morning. I will provide you with a decent bonus for each individual one. I really hope you can do these as I know your work is great and i enjoy working with you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

did you get a chance to review?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Before you get if offline tonight, if you could take a look at the two questions and let me know if you can take care of them or not that would be great, if i dont hear back from ya by morning ill post for another expert. Thanks for the great work.

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Hi, let me know which questions you still need and I'll take a look. It looks like another expert has been helping out.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

There are two replies in this chat, four and five chat boxes up, one says question one the other says questions two. These are the two that I still need help on. You asked me to post them here for you to review before actually posting the question. Pls review these as soon as possible and let me know if you are availble to handle them or if i should move forward with another expert. Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

let me know when you review the questions so i can move forward.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Havent heard back from ya, should i just post for someone else?

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Yes, I won't be able to get to these.

Thanks
Alex