Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Write a draft of no more than 1,800 words of the strategic

Write a draft of no more than 1,800 words of the strategic plan for Microsoft organization, including the following:

o Implementation plan

? Objectives
? Functional tactics
? Action items
? Milestones and a deadline
? Tasks and task ownership
i. Resource allocation

o Any required organizational change management strategies that would enhance successful implementation
o Key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart
o Risk management plan, including contingency plans for identified risks

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting please, do not disappoint me.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For Mr. Greg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at and use the question box on my page - still put the "For Mr. Greg Only" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration