MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
42818583

For MBAGrad....it is online and the test is two hours instead

For MBAGrad....it is online and the test is two hours instead on one and I am in Central Time Zone

https://app.box.com/s/yxvslzeuzvjdf7vjxq6p
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX both links. Can you do me one more favor and post a link to any other answers I've provided to you on this case? I have my answer to question 2, but I believe I may have done more work on this but can't seem to locate it. (For instance, I believe I previously reviewed/responded to ideas and findings from "That Used to be Us"...but that may have been in relation to another case, I don't recall for sure. Either way, it may be helpful for me to have a copy of this to refer back to and apply to this case.)

Also, please confirm if you need this by 10:30 AM, or if I have until 12:00 PM or so Central time to get this to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great, thanks. I set my alarm early so I can work on this for you. I'll try to have this posted by 10:00AM Central (11:00AM Eastern, my time), to give you at least 30 minutes to copy/submit. If I run into any problems, I'll let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank u so much

No problem; I'll update you on my progress in the morning.
Just an update - I'm working on this. I'll have it posted as soon as I'm done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay

I have this ready to post...give me just a moment.
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answers (in Word format) from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/yamod8khwyj1lhuu6ing

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("5" is Excellent!), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!
Smile

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience