MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
42818583

Wallace Corporation was looking to hire a senior Administrative

Wallace Corporation was looking to hire a senior Administrative Assistant. After HR reviewed the applications of the various candidates, two were selected for personal interviews with the hiring manager. When the manager interviewed Sue Phillips, aged 51, he asked her questions about how comfortable she was using computers, using various software programs, and finding information on the internet. He made a note on Sue's application that she "seemed old and inflexible". The manager next interviewed Cindy Lou Lee, aged 31, but simply questioned her about her previous work experience. The manager decided to hire Cindy Lou for the position. Does Sue Phillips have a claim under the ADEA? Why or why not?
Hello! Thank you for requesting my assistance. I'll be glad to assist you.

Please let me know when you need this completed by and also if there is a length requirement for this response.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A paragraph will do just fine and at least by Thursday

Sounds great; thanks for your reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a huge favor to ask of you and I am not sure you will be able to do it

Feel free to ask...if I am able to assist, I will!

By the way, I'll have this one to you by early tomorrow, if that's still OK.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a test in the morning at 10:30 and it is dealing with the Teaching Hospital case and discussing all the theories and communication barriers that you have been helping me with. There are four questions and I am willing to add a bonus for you in the question that I post

Is it s timed test? If so, how long do you have to complete it and what will the questions be like (i.e. essay format, short answer)? I'm assuming that you don't know the four questions ahead of time? Please let me know and I will assess and let you know if I am able to assist. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do have the questions and I think the answers have to be short answer, maybe a paragraph or two. I think that the test is one hour long.

OK, is this an online test, or do you have to go in-class for this? If you'd like to open as a new question, to my attention, I'll take a look at the four questions and see what I can prepare for you before then. Feel free to post the questions as an attachment (for privacy reasons.) I may not be able to provide complete answers by then (1-2 paragraphs each), but I should be able to provide short answers and key points to assist you. Will this help? If so, please open as a new question, like I mentioned, and I'll take a look. Also, please let me know in your post what time zone you're in. (I'm in EST). If you can post a new link to the case, that may help as well. I looked in my documents and I see where I assisted you with question 2 for this case. If you have anything else on this, feel free to post for me to look at. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I add as an attachment

Copy/paste into a Word doc, then upload to box.com or mediafire.com (for free), and post a link in the new question where I can download from.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The new question is posted along with the links

Great, thanks. I'll take a look now. Just to confirm, you still need this question from above answered by tomorrow, right?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

OK, no problem. Thanks!
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answer (in Word format) from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/404zkbmg4dc4utvppkbj

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("5" is Excellent!), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!
Smile

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
Hi! I'll be glad to assist you anytime.

Feel free to request my assistance directly on any future questions by entering your question to me in this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=42818583&FID=0

You may also request my direct assistance by typing "For MBAGrad" in front of your question.

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania