Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

After watching the video "Who Moved My Cheese?", tell us abo

After watching the video "Who Moved My Cheese?", tell us about a change that occurred currently in your work setting, and how was it received?
Your response must include a change theory and how the use of the theory did or would have helped the implementation of the change.
This will be a 4 to 6 page paper, appropriately referenced with at least two references in addition to your textbook and using APA format.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will continue to wait

how long would I wait?

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hi Jacustomer,
Welcome to JustAnswer. I believe that I can help you with this question but I need a little more information. I looked up the "Who moved my cheese" video and see a few different ones pop up online. I was wondering if you have a link to the video so I can make sure I watch the right one? Just let me know then we can get started on providing you an answer.
Thank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

who moved my cheese by doctor Spencer Johnson.

found it on google

thanks

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D91YxXk3fmw8&sa=U&ei=crQ5UrKtGtal4AP024CQAQ&ved=0CCMQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFF_xD6-l_Lf2qXleebaBA0vfynQw

Thank you for the link! Glad to know I will get the right video for sure :) I will get started on this for you and post your answer here shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

thanks

Hi Jacustomer,
Sorry to bother you again. I am working on the paper but realized that your textbook needs to be one of the references. Can you provide me with the author, title, and edition of the textbook you are using? I will see if I can get a copy of the textbook to use as a references.
Thank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok
Let me look
Thanks! I have to leave the house for a bit to get kids from school but I will check back when I get home and get this all finished up for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

leadership role and management functions in nursing theory and application.

Marquis B and Huston C. J

Marquis, B. L. and Huston, C. J. (2012). Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application (7th edition). Philadelphia:Wolters Kluwer/ Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.

Hi Jacustomer,
Almost done!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would I get it back today?

Yes, I should have it all finished in a couple hours. Just need to add a bit more to make the page length requirement and then format and post it for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

thanks

Hi Jacustomer,
Here is your answer:
Please click here
This link will take you to mediafire.com where you can download the word document with your answer. Please review the answer and take a minute to rate my service. I hope my service has been excellent. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading the answer. I have to step out for a bit but will be back in about an hour if you do have any problems.
Thank you,Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am having difficulty opening the file I need to review and submit it ASAP

thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks Brittany, was able to open

will submit and let you know

Hi Jacustomer,
I am so sorry I was not online when you were having difficulties opening the file. I am also glad that you were able to get it opened and turned in on time. I forgot to mention, but I hope you noticed, that I left a couple areas where you would need to insert a company name. I wasn't sure your field of employment so I went with a subject that could result in change in almost any organization so that you could fit it into your company. Looking forward to your review and hope you do well on the assignment.
Thank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

good morning Brittany

I have submitted another essay they seem to have difficulty finding somebody

could you please pick it

thanks

Hi Jacustomer,
Thanks for letting me know! I will go look for it and get started on it!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks