Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  BS and MS in computing, pursuing MBA, founder of a half-dozen start up businesses.

Deliverable Length: (NNN) NNN-NNNNwordsThe financial crisis

Customer Question

Deliverable Length: (NNN) NNN-NNNNwords

The financial crisis of 2008 has caused macroeconomists to rethink monetary and fiscal policies. Economists, financial experts, and government policy makers are victims of what former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan called a “once in a century credit tsunami”—in other words, nobody saw it coming.

Because you are now the expert in macroeconomics, your friends keep asking you your thoughts on what caused the financial crisis and whether the United States is going in the right or wrong direction with its current policies.

Focus specifically on the following:

Monetary policy
What monetary policies do you think caused the crisis?
What were the effects of the policies implemented in reaction to the crisis?
Do you think the solutions worked in the short term? In the long term?
Fiscal policies
What fiscal policies do you think caused the crisis?
What were the effects of the fiscal policies implemented in reaction to the crisis?
Make sure you include the following concepts in your analysis:

Interest rates
The financial services industries (CDOs, CMOs, the stock market, credit flows, money markets, etc.)
Tax rebates
Stimulus
TARP
Government debt and deficit
Inflation
Unemployment
GDP
In your opinion, did government intervention help or harm the economy before and after the panic of 2008? Would you have done anything differently?

Make sure you use research to back up your argument.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Eric M. replied 10 months ago.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me. Do you have an outline for this one?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-17_142852_ip_5_template2.doc

Here is the template.

Thank you

Expert:  Eric M. replied 10 months ago.
Thanks! This is a bit long again, so I'll have my thoughts to you likely by tomorrow if that's alright.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Awesome thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Anything yet you told me youd have this yesterday still waiting

Expert:  Eric M. replied 10 months ago.
Sorry! I thought I had posted an update, but it must not have gone through. It's taking a little longer than expected -- kinda the same thing as the other, the prompts are such that there's no way to answer it in the length prescribed. I'll have this for you by early this afternoon.

Sorry again!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok thank you

Expert:  Eric M. replied 10 months ago.
Alright, here you go, here are my thoughts on this: (link)

Thanks again, sorry for the delay!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Title please

Expert:  Eric M. replied 10 months ago.
I'd go with "Monetary and Fiscal Policy and the Economic Crisis of 2008".

Thanks!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: BS and MS in computing, pursuing MBA, founder of a half-dozen start up businesses.