Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

Can I get some help with these questions??????1. Conduct

Can I get some help with these questions??????

1. Conduct research online about setting goals. What tips did you find that are helpful to you in creating goals?
2.Research professional portfolios and what they entail, including suggested applications. Discuss the process involved in compiling a portfolio, as well as the benefits that building your own portfolio provides.
3.What are some of the benefits of creating a personal action plan? What have you learned about yourself through the process?
4.During an interview, you will be asked to describe your weaknesses as well as strengths. How can you present your weaknesses in the best light? What are other questions that you feel may be presented in an interview?

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I still need help

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Can you please let me know if you need these answered in any specific format or if you need a word length (per question or in total)?
Thank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just a word length of 250 per question

Okay, your study is health care right? Is this just a class on professional success? I just want to make sure I go the right route with the answers :) Sorry for all the questions
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its health care and its a capstone of health card administration

I remembered you were health care but was not sure how these questions were related to healthcare :) Okay, well I have a better idea of where to go with the answers now and will get started on these.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

K thanks

Here is your answer:
Please click here
Thank you,Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business