MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.

James is the president of Taco Rocket, a new and successful chain of 8 Mexican fast-food restaurants. The success James has experienced in the last 5 years has him thinking of what to do with the business next. Should he expand the business at the current rate? Open new and different restaurants? What?

Part A: James is confused and needs help in making the correct decision.

1. According to the decision-making process, what steps should James take to make his decision?

2. James decided to collect information about what made his business successful in the past. He is trying to determine if his success was because of the quality of the food, the fact that the restaurant offers Mexican fast food (not burgers and fries), or something else that could be duplicated for a different kind of restaurant. What might James do to gather, segment, and analyze this information? Which steps of the decision-making process are involved?

Part B: James is considering the following options for expansion. For each option, discuss what strategy is being considered and some of the opportunities and challenges that might be involved.

1. James has considered buying a local competitor and the two would combine under the Taco Rocket name.

2. James is thinking of coming out with a new Fifth Degree Burrito that is so hot it "burns a hole in the plate."
Category: Essays
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for requesting my assistance.

I've answered these questions previously (as an essay/case analysis), but I'll be glad to revise it so that it's original. I can have this posted within the next couple of hours.

Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

ok sounds good.

Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Great; thanks for your reply.
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answer/case solution (in Word format, with references) from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/80hzy6w6mn9q65lcw9kc

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("3 or above"), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!
Smile

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Hi - If you have any questions on the answer provided, just let me know.

Once rated/accepted, I will close the link for your privacy.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

how much would you charge for a similar paper?

Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Hi - For a paper of similar length/analysis (up to 2 pages), it would be the same, $60 total (of which I get a percentage).

If you'd like to request my assistance, please post as a new question and type "For MBAGrad" in front of the question. (This lets other experts know that you've exclusively requested my assistance.) Please include any requirements (length/word count/formatting requirements) and the due date.

Thanks!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 7 months ago.
Hi! I'll be glad to assist you anytime.

Feel free to request my assistance directly on any future questions by entering your question to me in this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=42818583&FID=0

You may also request my direct assistance by typing "For MBAGrad" in front of your question.

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania