MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience

Explain how the marketing of services differs from the marketing

Explain how the marketing of services differs from the marketing of products, including the four (4) marketing elements that distinguish services from products. Next, discuss six (6) ways that firms can help employees provide better service. Finally, explain the four (4) service gaps identified by the Gaps Model and list two (2) ways to overcome each of the four (4) service gaps.
Hello! I'll be glad to assist you.

I can have this posted for you tomorrow (Fri.), 9/6. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes this is acceptable

Thanks for your reply. I'll have this posted within the next couple of hours.
Hi - Just an update. I'm still working on this, but I expect to have this posted within the next hour. Thanks.
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answer (in Word format, with references) from this link:

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("3 or above"), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!

Thank you!
Hi - If you have any questions on the answer provided, just let me know.

Once rated/accepted, I will close the link for your privacy.

Hi! I'll be glad to assist you anytime.

Feel free to request my assistance directly on any future questions by entering your question to me in this link:

You may also request my direct assistance by typing "For MBAGrad" in front of your question.

Thank you!