Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exp.
20507158

what are tje ethical and legal responsibilites in database

what are tje ethical and legal responsibilites in database managment?

it should be at least 250-300 words and references if any
Category: Essays
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to assist you today. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

Please let me know if you are still in need of assistance. If you would like, I could have this written and posted for you today.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, ok,

I am happy to help. I will have this posted for you in a few hoursSmile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you

Expert:  MBAGrad replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for requesting my assistance. I'm sorry that I missed you again! If you need help with any future questions, just let me know.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Lisa,

Did you answer my question already, if so i can not open it.

I was just going to send you a message that I am in the process of finishing your answer and you will have it shortlySmile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX rushing you, just wasn't sure if ou sent it already.

Not a problemSmile
Back to writing your information and it will be posted shortlySmile
Good morning,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you today. The following is the information that you requested:

Ethical and Legal Responsibilities in Database Management (word count of 290 )

The field of Data Management entails not only collecting and recording data but the analyzing, interpreting, sharing and ownership of the data. This brings into question as to what exactly are the ethical and legal responsibilities in Data Management?

One major ethical and legal issue is research misconduct. According to the federal definition, research misconduct is defined as fabrication or plagiarism. Fabrication is considered making up data, falsification of data or results and them recording them.

The other two main ethical legal issues in Database management are in the areas of confidentiality and intellectual property. It is essential to maintain the confidentiality of all research subjects not only for ethical reasons but to also ensure the continued participation of the subjects. In order to ensure confidentiality make sure that informed consent is obtained at the beginning of the project, make sure to evaluate the sensitivity of your data to determine if data contains direct or indirect identifiers and obtain a confidentiality review. In addition, make sure to comply with all HIPPA rules and regulations, MIT regulations, and always make sure to enable restricted use of your data in order to adhere to all ethical and legal responsibilities.

The ethical and legal responsibilities associated with intellectual property issues are being able to determine what data is and is not copyrightable. Some data, such as charts or tables in a book can be, and what data can be licensed. Some data providers apply licenses that limit how the data can be used, such as to protect the privacy of participants. In order to promote sharing and unlimited use of your data, and adhere to ethical and legal issues, you can make it available under a CCO Declaration.

It was a pleasure being able to assist you today. If you need anything please contact me.

Please remember to click one of the top three icons, as that is the only way that I get paid.

I look forward to working with you in the future. To request me, simply type, “For Lisa K.” before the question.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,
Lisa
Kiss
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exp.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lisa was there ant site/refernces you used, if so can you please email them to me

Ofcourse, I will write them down and post them for you immediatelySmile
Hello, here are the references that I used:

1. www.victimsofcrime.org/...victims/get...victims/trauma-of-victimization

2. www.mcgraw-hill.co.uk/openup/chapters/0335209807.pdf

3. Voth, David L. "Quality Victim Advocacy: A Field Guide". WorkPlay Publishing. January 4, 2010.

4.
XXXXX, XXXXX C., Arthur J. Lurigio and Susan Herman. "Victims of Crime". SAGE Publications, Inc. fourth Edition. September 21, 2012.