linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Hello I need help on this please.Part A: Research Online

Hello I need help on this please.

Part A: Research Online Trading Sites and DRIPs

For this part of the assignment, you will evaluate the choices in purchasing stock via online brokerage accounts (where you can buy and sell stock via the Internet) and the use of dividend reinvestment plans (known as DIPs and DRIPs) or mutual funds or index funds.

For online brokers, you will be looking for the requirements to open the accounts: costs, minimum balances, and other features. Because most DIPs or DRIPs are available from publicly traded companies, you can search their Web sites or a search engine on these plans and their requirements.

Perhaps the most famous and useful Web site for these programs is http://www.directinvesting.com/. You are to compare and contrast online brokerage to DIPs and DRIPs.

Required:

Research online trading sites and DRIPS as outlined below, and summarize your findings. Make sure to include a summary table of the relevant information.
1.Search three online trading sites, and determine the requirements for trading, including the price per trade. Compare and contrast the online trading companies. (2–3 pages)
2.Search the Web for three companies (look for investor information) that offer DIPs or DRIPs. (2–3 pages)
3.Compare and contrast the requirements, including minimum investments, nature of the return, costs, and other features. (1–2 pages)

Part B: Research Market Data on Bonds

Research the current (within the last two months) market data on bonds from AT&T, Dell, and IBM. Assume each bond has a par value of $1000, unless otherwise indicated. Cite your sources.

AT&T Dell IBM Coupon
Maturity
Frequency
Rating

Required:
1.Complete the table above.
2.Calculate the value of the bond if your required return is 5% on AT&T, 6.5% on Dell, and 8% on IBM.
3.Determine the yield to maturity (YTM) on the bonds given the current price. Based on each bond’s ratings and your determination of its yield to maturity, explain how you rank each bond for risk and return.
Hi

I can help you with this. Let me know if you want me to work on this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Linda,

Please can you help me. I need this tomorrow.

Thank you.

For Questions 1, I have complete this earlier so if I would be posting the same solution again and you can use that as guide to reword the solution yourself.

Let me know if this okay with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, just to let you know that I didn't receive your response yet.

I wanted to confirm some information with you

For Questions 1, I have completed this question earlier so if I would be posting the same solution again (but modify it with current data) you can use that as guide to reword and rework the solution yourself.

Let me know if this okay with you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem is I didn't receive any response from you yet and I am receiving feedback already to reply. How should I reply to feedback if I didn't receive any response from you.

Please send me the solution and I take a look at it.

Thanks...

I was waiting for your confirmation before I post the solution. I am providing a guide of the same solution that I have done for a customer before. If you would be willing to modify the solution to maintain your own originality I can post by 9 pm tonight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OKAY go ahead Linda. Thanks!