Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  BS and MS in computing, pursuing MBA, founder of a half-dozen start up businesses.
29802289

Due Monday 5pm August 26th - 1 page single spaced Read “Communication

Due Monday 5pm August 26th - 1 page single spaced

Read “Communication Technologies That Will Change Our Lives” by Graham T. T. Molitor and “Technology and Social Change: The Effects on Family and Community,” by Dr. J. A. English-Lueck. These are located in the Reading Assignments for this lesson (Lesson 5). You will notice that some of the technological problems discussed in Molitor’s article have already been resolved; focus on what Molitor says about technology and the family.

Begin by comparing the two author’s opinions on how technology has changed family life, enhanced family life, or has not changed family life. Give examples in your discussion. Then discuss any of the following issues as they relate to technology in your family and lifestyle. How are you and your family affected personally by technology? Have relationships changed because of technology, or are they the same but carried out differently? Have family relationships been enhanced or hurt by new communication technologies (or are they the same)?
Hi! I'll be happy to help you with this. Could you upload a copy of the two articles to consult? Or, alternatively, could you confirm if these are the two articles?

Article 1
Article 2

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I confirm, these are the two articles.

Alrighty, here are my thoughts on these: (link)

Thanks again!