MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
42818583

Discuss briefly the reason why the various elements of culture

Discuss briefly the reason why the various elements of culture might increase the cost of doing business in Brazil and Jamaica. Compare and contrast the cultures of these two countries in the culture, business practices, and ethics that will affect the cost of doing business in each country. I need this by Monday afternoon 8/26. Thanks.
Hello! I'll be glad to assist you.

While I will provide a thorough response, please let me know if there is a specified length/word requirement for this.

I'll have this completed by early Monday, 8/26, or sooner.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

200 to 300 words will be great. Please don't forget to add references. The time frame is good for me.

Thanks.

OK, sounds great. Thanks for your reply.

I'll have this posted by Monday.
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answer (in Word format, with references) from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/b21yfld0v2ae3258wo48

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("3 or above"), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!
Smile

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
HiCustomer thanks for requesting me. Sorry I missed you this time. Please let me know when I can help again. MBAGrad, please respond soCustomercan rate your answer.

Thanks
Alex
HiCustomer

If you have any questions on the answer provided above, just let me know.

Smile

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
Hi - I just want to make sure you saw the answer is posted above. I was able to complete this a bit ahead of schedule.

Thanks!
Thank you for accepting this answer and for the generous bonus as well! It is greatly appreciated.

If I can help you with any future questions, feel free to directly request my assistance by typing "For MBAGrad" in front of your question.

Thanks!