Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Case Study

Case Study 3 should be prepared in MS Word format. Any resources used beyond the ebook need to be cited in your document--including links to relevant websites. Your document shall be written as an executive summary or bulleted list/tables clearly identifying your purpose, relevant data, decision-making/thought process, and conclusion. Your document will be your "go-to" financial plan for your outsourcing process. You need to quickly and succinctly understand the steps that you'll undertake for contracting. This means having minimal paragraph-style text, and instead, introducing a variety of tables, graphs, and charts. While this report should be fashioned as an executive summary, it does encompass the entire contracting process. As such, it shall be between 8 and 12 single-sided pages in length, using 10-point Times New Roman font, and 1.5-inch line spacing. The page requirements do NOT include any cover sheets that you may include with your report. What are the Cost Savings when a company outsources? Background: In this case study, please choose from one of the areas in an organization that may be outsourced and prepare a cost savings report. • Finance and Accounting • Investment and Asset Management • Human Resources • Procurement • Logistics • Real estate management • Miscellaneous (energy services, customer service, mailroom, food processing) Your Assignment: Prepare an executive summary document that focuses on the cost savings of the outsourcing / contracting process for the business process that you decide to outsource. Your analysis must include the steps below. • You need to JUSTIFY your decision for the business process outsourced (e.g., accounting, editorial, photography, publishing, distribution, printing, layout, advertising, editing, articles, etc.); and • For the service that you intend to outsource: o Establish the preliminary performance targets / level of service that will be required from the selected vendors; o Establish the type of contract that you will use for each contract (i.e., fixed, cost-plus, reimbursable, unit); o Determine the evaluation criteria you will use to select the preferred vendor(s) (e.g., low price, best value, etc.). [Are there different evaluation criteria for different business units? Why?]; o Identify the number of vendors that you will select to provide the services to be outsourced (i.e., one vendor for all services versus individual vendors with specific expertise in each of the services to be outsourced); and o Construct a timeline that summarizes the bid activities and time duration for each contracting process (i.e., plan purchases and acquisition through select sellers). ALL FROM A FINANCIAL PERSPECTIVE!

I would like to get it done before sunday 08/25/13 at 10 am . Thanks

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I can wait, but please help me to find one as soon as possible before sunday. thanks

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the deadline is 09/25/13 at 10 am. This is the document from box

everything is the same nothing else is different than the one I provided

https://app.box.com/s/6bhiixensmggrcuxml9t

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

actually 5 pages are good enough for me

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately I am not finding the needed resources to complete this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
HiCustomer
I understand this assignment is due very soon. I am not sure what time zone you are in but in either scenario I do not think I could complete 5 pages in the time left. However, I do know that I could complete this for you today if you are able to get an extension and I hear back from you soon. Please let me know if you still need this and can extend the deadline by a few hours and I can get started on this for you.
Thank you,Brittany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you can. Please start this paper ASAP. Thank you

Thank you for the quick response! I will get started right now!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

5 pages in times new roman and size number 10 please. Thank you

HiCustomer
Here is your answer:
Please click here
Sorry it took so long! I hope I have been able to provide you with excellent service.
Thank you,Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business