getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute.10+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

Deliverable Length: 800 words with a min. 2 scholarly references

Remaining competitive in a global economy frequently means moving from a national to a transnational organization. Developing teams that cross national boundaries is becoming a strategic business need.

Address the issues associated with having a transnational team with members who reside in multiple countries.

Respond to the following questions:

•How would you determine team composition in a multinational team?
•How will you address the diversity of cultures within the team?
•Because the team will operate in a virtual existence, what structure and support will this team need to foster productivity?
•How will you measure the success of the team?
•What are the characteristics you will look for in a leader of this team?
I will do this paper.
When is it due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, by Friday please. Very important that it needs to be original, if you already did this for someone esle the OV will be high, so please it need to be original work, also APA style and references very importan.

Yes, it will be original. Will post the answer before deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

excelent

thanks
Please download your answer Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work. Looking at the amount of work please add a suitable bonus.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Deliverable Length:

1,000 words

You want to launch a business internationally, and you need to choose 3 countries—1 in the Middle East, 1 in Asia, and 1 in Latin America.

• What are some of the components of these cultures that you need to understand from a business standpoint?

• How are they different in each country?

• Can you have a U.S. management style in these countries? Explain

• How are their economic systems classified? Explain why they are classified as such.

• After studying these countries, explain whether you should or should not move forward with your business plan.

Vey important to follow APA style, reference, citations please. How much do you want to do these please?

When is it due?
I can do it, but the price you are offering is very low for this paper. I request a $20 bonus for this paper.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this by tomorrow afternoon. I will pay a total of $30 for this. That is the best i can do.

thank you

I will opt out leaving this question open for other experts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Why?How much do you want?

You need to accept the answer in order to get me paid. In addition to that, I want minimum $20 bonus as paper is quite long.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so that will be $40 total right? $20 +$20 bonus?

It will be $50 total. I assume you are paying $30 for this question. So adding bonus of $20 it will be $50.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

$40 would be the best i can do please

I have opted out. Other experts will definitely extend helping hand.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Now i have $40 for the question. go head and working on it please and i will get you $10 bonus. I did posted the answer for other experts so you can check there if you want.

It must be original