kennedy9649, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Writing 20 yrs; teacher, tutor, lawyer

Home:“Integrity and Trust above all”Mission Statement

“Integrity and Trust above all”

Mission Statement:

Our mission is to provide the best services to our clients by demonstrating flexibility, trust, judgment and ensure drivers and executive protection officers are highly qualified.

Vision Statement:

Our purpose is to be the highest quality security agency by ensured that our clients continuously receiving the best services while building our value.

Values Statement:

Our value is to act with honesty and integrity by satisfying client’s needs and embrace the diversity of our clients we work with at all levels.

About US:

Extreme Tactical Protection is a full professional security service agency focusing on providing the best services to clients. As CEO, XXXXX XXXXXph has been actively providing protective security services to at risk individuals over 9 years. While proudly serving in the United States Army, he was dubbed “Extreme” by his fellow servicemen because of his passion to help others, ability to lead, and his insatiable desire to inspire others to reach for their goals. On August 2nd, 2013, Extreme Tactical Protection was established in Hemet, California. He received his training as a close protection officer from Trojan Securities International in 2006. In 2007, he received his driver training form the United States Army, and also earned his Diploma as a Private Investigator from Penn Foster College. In 2008, he received his combat lifesaver training as well as combative level 2 training from the United States Army. In 2012, he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Administration with a concentration in Management at the University of Phoenix and is currently working towards a Masters in Business Administration at California Miramar University.

Whenever you need executive protection or ground transportation services, Extreme Tactical Protection is here for all your personal protection and transportation needs. Our Protection Services Include:

• Security Escort • Residential Family Protection • Special Event Security • Risk Management • Private Investigation • Private Investigation (Fraud / Theft) • Airport Transfers • Corporate transportation • Weddings • Night Tours • Business Meetings • Dinning out • Private Guided Tours • Personal Bodyguards • Security Drivers • Residential Security • VIP Security • Transportation • Package Delivery • Executive and Personal Protection • Celebrities • Security Consulting • Armed Body Guards • Unarmed body guards • Professional Security Drivers

Our fees are based on the number of hours spent on a job, or the number of miles driven from one location to another.

Services are charged at an hourly rate that is rounded to the nearest quarter-hour increment. Clients are provided with a copy of our current Fee Schedule during their initial consultation.

Clients are also responsible for any expenses incurred during long-distance and international travel such as airfare, hotel accommodations and rental vehicles.

We typically collect a deposit from our clients prior to any services being rendered. The amount of this deposit is based on an estimation of the total cost for the work being requested.

We accept only cash, personal checks, bank checks and as well as money orders.

This homework is to rewrite everything on your own words, please let me know how fast you can get it done.

dkennedy :

Hello, I would like to help you with this, but not sure what you need. Could you be more specific on what I can help you with?

Just rewrite everything on your own words

dkennedy :

All right, I see what you need. When does this have to be done?

whenever you can!!!!!!!

Tuesday,,,,Wednesday do not matter

dkennedy :

I'll have it reworded for you by Wednesday.

sound great!!!

dkennedy :

Just updating you. Still working on it.

nice, thanks for your help.

dkennedy :

dkennedy :

Please let me know if I need to change anything.

well done, thanks!!!!