Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.

strategic IT management questions

Do you think you can assist? 2 paragraphs each. wont need until saturday morning.

1. In the 2007 article, Krishnan makes several points about the relationships between IT and the business line departments. What does he say are the major reasons for this disconnect? How can it be fixed? Finally, why is fixing the disconnect important to IT strategic planning? Link:

2. Based on the Shaw (2012) article, should the enterprise's business intelligence (BI) system, a combination of the tools and systems involved in an enterprise's strategic planning, aid in evaluating the plan's outcome? Must BI be in place to evaluate IT strategic plan outcomes? Link:

3. Discuss the importance of aligning IT strategy with business strategy. How can doing this help both IT and the organization as a whole? What are the implications for change in an organization? Why?

Sure, no problem. I have it in my queue.

Hi, all set!

Please remember to rate my answer.