MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience

I need an answer to the following in APA and in 200word min.

I need an answer to the following in APA and in 200word min. Thanks. XXXXX XXXXX decides to form a limited partnership with five friends for the purpose of operating a dog walking business. Mark makes himself the sole general partner and the friends as the limited partners. He chooses the limited partnership form, because its default rules clearly grant sole management rights to him as the only general partner. Mark is concerned about having personal liability on contracts he signs on behalf of the limited partnership. What can Mark do to limit personal liability for the obligations of the business to the amount of the capital contribution?

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good evening,

I really needed this answered in APA and with a 200 word min. Thanks.

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I noticed this question from July had been reopened, I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If you do not still need this answer, please let me know and I can close this page for you, otherwise, no need to reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I will be standing by.

Hello! I'll be glad to assist you. I'll have this posted for you by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for requesting my assistance.

Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save the answer (in APA format, with references) from this link:

If satisfied, please remember to rate/accept this answer. (This is how I receive proper credit for my time.)

Once "Accepted" or rated ("3 or above"), I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback. Tip/bonus greatly appreciated as well!

Thank you!
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA Graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience