Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Many organizations have been in the news over the past few

Customer Question

Many organizations have been in the news over the past few years due to accounting ethical breaches that have affected their customers, employees, or the general public. Search the Internet or the Strayer Library to locate a story in the news that depicts an accounting ethical breach. You may select from any type of organization about which you have information or a curiosity.

Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
Given the corporate ethical breaches in recent times, assess whether or not you believe that the current business and regulatory environment is more conducive to ethical behavior. Provide support for your answer.
Based on your research, describe the organization, the accounting ethical breach and the impact to the organization related to ethical breach.
Determine how the organizational ethical issue was detected and how management failed to create an ethical environment.
Analyze the accounts impacted and / or accounting guidelines violated and the resulting impact to the business operation.
As a CFO, recommend which measures could have been taken to prevent this ethical breach and how each measure should be implemented in the future.
Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i can wait but for how long

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I need the answer