DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree
Experience:  20+ years of writing, research, problem-solving & training

Accurately determined the trade balance between China and the

Customer Question

Accurately determined the trade balance between China and the U.S. for the most recent five year period.
create a report in Microsoft Word discussing the trade balance between China and the U.S. for the most recent five year period. In your discussion, include an analysis of the effect of such trade balance on the economies of China and the U.S., both individually and comparatively. Justify your discussion and analysis by using appropriate examples and references. Include in your report an analysis of the impact on the U.S. economy of the situation where China holds such a large amount of the U.S. debt.

By Saturday, October 6, 2012, submit your responses to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox.

Assignment 1 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Accurately determined the trade balance between China and the U.S. for the most recent five year period. (40 points)

Illustrated the trend over this period with a graph of the data. Cited the source. (8 points) 48
Researched and analyzed the impact of foreign trade between the two countries and their economic growth during this period. (8 points)

Discussed the issues, concerns, and ramifications of the trade balance on China’s economy.(20 points)

Discussed the issues, concerns, and ramifications of the trade balance on the U.S. economy. (20 Points)

Compared the impact of trade balance between China and the U.S. for this period. (20 Points)

Used appropriate terminology (4 Points) 72
Provided adequate and appropriate examples and references to justify conclusions. Used a variety of credible texts, Web sites and other references. 48
Discussed the nature and possible future effects upon the U.S. economy. (30 Points)

Discussed the ability of the U.S. to sustain growth and development. (20 Points)

Justified these conclusions with appropriate data and other resources.(20 Points)

Used appropriate terminology. (2 Points) 72
Organization (16 points): Introduction, Transitions, and Conclusion

Usage and Mechanics (16 points): Grammar, Spelling, and Sentence structure

APA Elements (20 points): Attribution, Paraphrasing, and Quotations

Style (8 points): Audience and Word Choice 60
Total: 300

Read more: Accurately determined the trade balance between China and the - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/698ti-accurately-determined-trade-balance-china.html#ixzz28IVOHtVI
Category: Essays
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I will keep waiting till you find me a answer. Latest by Thursday October 4th
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be able to get a answer by Friday.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

We appreciate your patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Your question is open to all the Professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a Professional replies. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Seanna replied 1 year ago.
Hello, how many pages are required for this? Do you have it started? Do you have a reference text? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I have no response or not text for it. As long as all detailed questions are answer detailed, then the amount if pages shouldn't matter.
Expert:  Seanna replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I really like to have some parameters and more information in place, so I've opened this up to all the Professionals and you'll receive an email if someone replies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For angela
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Please continue to search.
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I might be able to help but have a few questions.

Could you please tell me how long this should be?

Is there a source requirement or particular textbook for this?

Thanks so much! DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Sorry, I did not see your previous response until I just read over the thread again.

Many apologies for any confusion!!!!!!!

I can help you with this, if Saturday is okay. Please let me know.

I'll leave this open to all experts. SmileDXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes Saturday isolation
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! I will start finding the sources! DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I am still a few hours out on this but can get this to you tonight.

Appreciating your patience and you!Smile DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I need to make a submission by latest tomorrow at noon
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Thanks! I can meet that deadline without issue.

Thanks again! Smile DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Your answers are here (http://wikisend.com/download/901180/trade balance between China and the US.doc and here.

They should open in a new window.

Hope this helps!Smile DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

If you need further assistance with this or need clarification, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist you!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ