Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.
50749495

Using correct business memo format, prepare a one page persuasive

Using correct business memo format, prepare a one page persuasive memo to management in favor of a four day work week. Assume you are a department manager at a company of approximately 400 employees. The practice of compressing the work week into four 10-hour days sounds pretty good to you. Conduct research online for other companies that have successfully managed this transition, Name them and report the benefits and advantages of doing so. Anticipate any arguments against your idea and counter them in this letter.

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I can certainly help you with this. Please let me know when it's due. Thanks, Alex

Customer:

The business memo is due by August 29. The book that we have been using is Business Communication by Mary Ellen Guffey.

Alex : No problem. Will have it late tonight or tomorrow. Please confirm you are waiting for an answer. Thanks, Alex
Customer:

Thank you!!! Sorry I could not respond last night the site was acting up and your response would not load.

Customer:

Hi, I received a message stating that you have answered my question and to rate it but for some reason I can't view the answer.

Alex :

Not sure why you got the email...just ignore that. I was waiting for you to respond. I will do this late tonight for you. Thanks! Alex

Hi, your answer of 491 words plus references is available for download from the following link:

http://wikisend.com/download/364322/fourday.doc

Please rate my answer based on your satisfaction with my answer and let m know if I can help in the future!

Thanks

Alex

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you I will download it when I get home. That site is blocked at work so I am not able to view it.

Thank you