Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Environmental Science

Customer Question

As an environmentalist, you are very interested in how economics plays a role in determining how many and what type of environmental laws are passed. There are many environmental laws that are determined by economic conditions. Choose 1 environmental law to research and give a detailed description of the law including the following: •The date the law was passed •Describe the law; what are the provisions of the law? •Background information: What initiated the law? Why was it passed? •What economic impact was generated by the law? What kinds of costs, fines, or economic benefits are associated with the law? Provide economic data to support this. •Do you feel that this particular environmental law has improved the environment/situation? Why or why not?

Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting for an answer to this question
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Excellent, I will check in again shortly to see if the answer is present.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to withdraw this question from the list. I no longer need assistance with this anymore. Thank you for your time.